FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

village has found twenty villagers and we are killing the rest

1 Like

i read the playerlist in OP and put arctic cuz hes the first name i saw then i realized its easier on my brain to use the alphabetical playerlist and i forgot to remove the first arcy :joy_cat:

hey min wanna play a game before you die

You can shoot people for reactiontests with less fear of actually murdering them.

Okay since the thread is hyper, I explain

Gladiator happened, Jarek challenged May so votes only valid between the two

why is nuto town read for you?

before i die ??!!?!!

What about ME. I didnt find any villagers and now I’m dying

looks mostly fine

i still don’t remember what demisha has done and i’m not sure about wazza but i haven’t looked at her closely

yeah we never finished that hangman game

min
maybe hippo
maybe nuto

that’s probably it

1 Like

May (12): nutella, Frostwolf103, Jane, Jarek, WindwardAway, an_gorta_slanktai, tutuu, Chloe, Atlas, Amelia, Litten, Achromatic
Zenon (2): nutella, Jane
Gorta (2): WindwardAway, an_gorta_slanktai
EV.0 (2): tutuu, guavagudetama
Cape90 (2): catbae, Chloe
row666 (1): Atlas
Leafia (1): Amelia

Not Voting (32): Apocryphal, Arctic, Ashlyn, beancat, benguinedparbecue, Cape90, cheesethatiscloned, crazynuto, Demisha, eevee, ElizaThePsycho, EV.0, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, Jaiden, Kork, Leafia, Magnus, Marluna, May, min, RaisinBranEnthusiast, row666, Sadbi, Silviu200530, Wazza, YoubutWorse, Zenon, Zone_Q11, Zorvo

Atlas. The void thing is not a lie.

its weak but because of their shot

OK maybe a few villagers. But I was mostly just saying words because I was overwhelmed

I think nutella has deep wolf equity

Anyway magnus asked for a shot list

Uhh

Gorta

Oh boy

A 2% lower chance!

YOURE TROLLING ME LEAVE ME ALONE

you are being transported rapidly to dead chat to celebrate for your victory (town) or mourn your loss (mafia), please do not resist

1 Like

What are you talking about