FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Because she was not differentiating between “not towny” and “scum-indicative” but also missed the part about insomnia needing to correctly target Player X in order to bounce their shot back at them

Idk though, I’m giving that a bit of leeway cause I think it could legit have been a misunderstanding.

1 Like

Litten and Arctic I obviously agree though.

honestly eevee has been completely UTR i have no read on him and i feel like hes never mentioned lol

does anyone ever get a read on tbat manV

ive thrown italy and silviu together in the pile of “everyone forgot they exist they should prolly die”

I do not trust Achro and nothing you say will convince me.

Jane shot Gar who flipped wolf.

Tutuu is posting towny and is more or less confirming Wazza as town.

Nothing about how she has played matches with her wolf game

Like i regularly catch leafia in her first few posts and successfully clear her in town games just the same

Going to wait to be wrong before questioning my skillz

1 Like

no :wowee:

also couldnt you have asked that privately

Achro is a real good Leafia reader.
And Achro is Town.

You should listen to them.

1 Like

May (16): Frostwolf103, Jane, Jarek, an_gorta_slanktai, Atlas, Amelia, Litten, Wazza, tutuu, Leafia, Zenon, Zone_Q11, Cape90, nutella, Chloe, WindwardAway
row666 (6): Atlas, Wazza, tutuu, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste, nutella
Gorta (2): an_gorta_slanktai, Leafia
Leafia (2): Amelia, Chloe
Zenon (1): Jane
Sadbi (1): Zenon
Cape90 (1): catbae
Jaiden (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Ashlyn (1): Achromatic
Litten (1): Magnus
Achromatic (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (24): Apocryphal, Arctic, Ashlyn, beancat, benguinedparbecue, cheesethatiscloned, crazynuto, Demisha, eevee, ElizaThePsycho, EV.0, Gorta, Italy, Jaiden, Kork, Marluna, May, min, RaisinBranEnthusiast, row666, Sadbi, Silviu200530, YoubutWorse, Zorvo

now you just reminded me about silviu
i hate how many random slots stuck in null hell we have

1 Like

Atlas

yes

I’ll read him if he’s alive and I’m alive on like… D5 or something

Not trusting me and not being able to be convinced is a good sign you are tunneled btw

2 Likes

mate i really dont know what to say… i vote daeron yesterday… i defended kiiruma when he was the big wagon but that doesnt really mean much… i am not strong in the social game whereever and i am trying to put in points here and there but players in this game are like 50 times better then me and take points i would share before i see them.

I have a mechanical green check on Achro.

Get the fuck off of them.

okay but I genuinely do not believe leafia is so… timid as town?

how do i put it

2 Likes

I have no read on him cause he didn’t post anything enlightening when we realtimed
Would not veto a shot on him at this point