FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

even with the dead wolves I feel like Jake was the best shot itg

1 Like

Wait why does he think Achro is wolfy lmao

y-you wouldn’t shoot a poor wittle villager boy… w-would you? :pleading_face:

i have no idea
i recall them being more helpful in regular games

this post felt really towny to me, + his reaction to me and wwa shooting him

i imagined gorta as this very polite and well-mannered midget, angrily (and cutely) stomping his little foot on the floor, demanding explanation as to why did me and wwa shoot at him

because achro encouraged shots on him instead of letting him post

go away go away go away go away

I AM THE DEPUTY AND I SHOOT-

2 Likes

@Gorta

I am green checked so dont omgus me

2 Likes

I don’t tbh

hey arc scumteam sent me a message saying “tell arctic we hear you and we’re coming to save you”

4 Likes

even with the alive wolves I feel like Magnus is the best shot itg

4 Likes

row is a wolf right
how many times can we let wolves get away with fake claiming bodyguard before just killing them

Top 3 town currently… i am thinking
Chloe
Jane (due to vigi shot)
Arctic

tightroped
Achro

top 3 scum
Nuto
Row
… i dont really have a third

Why are your top scum just lowposters

They may be misty and town

Anyway, the shot claim was an RT, but I would support a Litten suspicion train anyway. I’ll shoot YBW instead if the same conditions for her aren’t met as before, yada yada.

Unless you specifically consider (#1930) to count as flinging shade at Marl, which I don’t given that Litten didn’t actually express a read on Marl previously and didn’t initially express a viewpoint on the drone, Litten didn’t really scumread any flipped evils so you’re making assumptions based on who you think the team is currently (like May / Jaiden / etcetera).

(#3246) Litten was decidedly neutral on Marl’s death, and he only voted Marl as part of a joke so he could be “cleared” for… what? Litten took his vote off Marl soon after, the same person who was dead anyway, and it was for a joke in the first place.

(#3167 (#4657) Litten is aware of his own meta and in a mash it isn’t entirely reasonable to expect a player to shield fourteen or so other evils at the same time.

(#6445) How does this hold up?

So is his vote on Creature at a time when other players looked far likelier to die clearing? When he’s this self-aware of his own meta? When he clearly feels motivated to play? This vote had no build up either and (#4564). Would w!Litten have moved away, you say? To what end?

Litten didn’t buss Garfooled, either. So what’s clearing him?

Anyway god reads

Town
Jaiden
Leafia
Hazard

if you insist, like a lot of my exposure to their meta is off a different site so idk

1 Like

i do love how we’re in a sort of quantum state where people don’t actually know that i’m mechanically town or they do but are just pretending to ignore it

1 Like

Not sureabout this hones tly. I’d rather let Magnus live for now.