FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Oh you mean jaiden was fishing for the cop to out

and you think a wolf just says ā€œwhoever is miller claim itā€ when zorvo knows that wolves know his role

3 Likes

yeah sure

@Zorvo does the mafia know that you know that they know your role?

(serious question despite the funny wording)

2 Likes

its slightly but not overly imo
the topic is fresh on her mind so she might say it anyway

Iā€™m too tired to parse this correctly without laughing lol

1 Like

itā€™s a mash why would jaiden expect anyone to remember that random ass post

me swearing doesnt sit right with you?

It was a fair question which you had a fair answer to.

cant yet.

the mafia know my role because it was posted in the rolecards section of wolf chat

2 Likes

tutuu has this playstyle that seems really excitable, and I like that.

Their reads seem fine. I personally liked 2560 and the nuance there quite a bit on min.

1480 wolfy joke. No idea where 3902 townread on Gorta comes from but sure.

It isnā€™t somewhere I would go today, they had thoughts I liked and a POE of a lot of wolfy looking people which they asked about. Not bad, but I obviously have more to go off of for other players.

I think WWAā€™s start was a bit scummy, But I think they have interacted with me in a way only town would really tbh.

Reminded me of Atlasā€™ prodding of people that I found towny day 1.

Talking to people like 1354 is town indicative to me, like this combative sort of way, this is why I townread Frostwolf day 1.

The Silviu convo me and WWA had is another good example of this.

You know, actually looking, some other posts kinda ring as wolfy to me but fudge it im confbiased in my words because i like my voice

what

tmw when i might actually swap my tutuu and WWA read

what i have learnt from this game is people are too use to timid hazard rather then Botc hazard. so imma have to change shit

This is exactly why I think they are probably a w

Again it was a vibe from how and when.
Iā€™m not pushing you for it, Iā€™m just giving my opinion that your posts didnā€™t feel right to me.

Youā€™re not wrong, I kinda wanted to be wolfread just enough not to die to the factional immediately
I wanted to slank for a day lmao

Like at eod why would they question this

Like your question was fine, it was when you chose to do it and how you went about it.

What is the main accusation against May?

Ok thats a fair call out then. i will self resolve the first chance i get if its still needed.