FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

also @Chloe I don’t see the pressing need to stab zenon asap unless she is in some kind of meta I dont know. I found her posts insightful yesterday when she stopped trolling.

terminal of lies is coming, italy

insomnia role is

1 Like

Laughs

1 Like

Does anyone put autoscroll on mouse and then catch up the thread as it scrolls along like starwars opening text

3 Likes

If you think people want you dead, you can just join BOATS lol
Problem solved

4 Likes

True.

oh boy i can’t wait to have to manually input a command to return the thread log instead of being able to read like a normal person

See!

Hm… Well, okay. You seem chill now.
I guess I’ll move on to Brad.

you didn’t even care to explain it properly cuz you’re hoping so hard im a wolf xD

hm
i know that town can have wolfy in these games roles but that feels a bit strong for a town role

does it include kp actions?

1 Like

So it just reflects anything used on them
Hmm ok

so the comment about it not making sense on a wolf is nonsense because this is useful on a wolf

2 Likes

cape and sabi both said shes in wolfmeta
mayhaps that changed since i think they stated that while she was in her trolling mode

@Cape90 @Sadbi yo

I won’t be joining BOATS this game btw.

Wtf my pc randomly shut down and it won’t turn on again

i just sat here for like a minute trying to type out why but i couldnt think of anything lol

i remember really liking her posts d1 and she hasn’t really trended down for me since then which i feel like she would by now but nnya

What is Boats?

yes, it feels strong because nutella has left out a key detail of the explanation out

which is why you should never listen to her on mech