FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

I have

1 Like

thatā€™s not how probability works iā€™m pretty sure

Crazy type /vote Catbae for king in yoye class card you have 3 mins plz

I already did lol

meme read: nutella is wolf for pulling up this song 4776. Though maybe this honor should go to Italy for 7918. Truly only a genius can think up Banana Man.

Not meme read: I think nutellaā€™s EOD kinda wolfy. Dislike wolfleans on min/jane/bengiun (means there is 1 wolf here rule of 3 baby).

Also not a meme read Italy still reads really scummy to me on virtue of being in a perpetual state of RVS.

Italy did you

Towny post I was also thinking that.

Cape did you

im p sure everyone voted for catbae

[quote=ā€œcatbae, post:1063, topic:5121, full:trueā€]

Okay that just twisted my viewpoint on him because if you said he was trying to do things, I wouldā€™ve said to shoot him because heā€™s a wolf.

If you said he wasnā€™t doing anything, I wouldā€™ve said to shoot him anyways because despite being town he wasnā€™t going to bring anything to the game.

But based on this response he actively gave an excuse to do way less so that means heā€™s probably a wolf.

So shoot him.

hey kyo

WE RANDED OPPOSITE ALIGNMNETS INTHE GI TURBO AND THAS TRAGIC

also I dont think thats ever happening

1 Like

Cape type /vote Catbae in your class card

iā€™m lazy as shit lmao

Please

yeah iā€™ve also claimed mafia but claiming lost wolf in a mash might actually be wolf indicative so i kinda get it

1 Like

donā€™t worry youā€™ve got it covered thereā€™s like a billion people voting catbae

Italy

lowkey, lolā€™s post saying heā€™s gonna hero shoot and to get him before heā€™s able to kinda makes me think his team is slankville and most ā€œheroshotsā€ are villas xD

eugh

Wait there is more

I think Sadbiā€™s EOD was towny.

As far as Gorta goes, no idea. Not a lot of solving for 80 posts tbh. A lot of talking about not catching up.

I kinda think Zenon is town, as long as they help me with getting Eliza :wink:

Yeah Eliza is still mafia. Very mafia. Look at their logs as good evidence, im too lazy to bring up my d1 case rn and it still applies tbh.

Gonna lay a random one of Silviu/Zenon is mafia but not both. Gut told me to say that. I can think to sus them for the same reasons, maybe slightly more sus on silviuā€™s end.