FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Again, would need to check it myself on graphics tablet.
Probably not doable without it. Probably.

I am going to assume there are some mods being used, but if you really perfect the map, you should be able to do it without them.

i am never trusting a magnus meta read again goodbye

1 Like

bet bet ty let me iso

yeah i havent played osu! once in my life before

if EV.0 flips red Iā€™m staring at this

1 Like

we know vul is a flipped v so defaulting to sheeping his shotlist makes more sense even if catbae is a townleader

v/v interaction

What stops town to claim mafia in your scenario?

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m useless early game, I would tkae a win as a town with leisureā€¦

Might as well do it now with your legacy reads, we can avenge you, you know?

1 Like

weh

use my list if youā€™re feeling lost, I got 2 mafia killed Day 1

ehhhhhhhh

vulā€™s shotlist includes probably two dead town already tho so idk

1 Like

okay thatā€™s fair

Rough shotlist for tomorrow:

Daeron
pigeon
Italy (feels like like a crapshoot but whatever)
sulit (if she doesnā€™t improve)
Silviu
benguinedparbeque
Zenon

Candidates I saw floated but idk if I agree with (I just donā€™t have a read there myself):

Eliza
Jaiden
guavagudetama
nutella (idk if people still wolfread this?)

Candidates I would consider:

min (I think he could be a slightly deeper wolf, I havenā€™t liked a lot of his posts and I thought him TRing Pigeon for saying ā€œBroā€ was very suspicious, as in, it seemed like TMI; me saying he had TMI there probably just makes him town, because I donā€™t remember EVER being correct about a TMI read, but I would like to at least consider this possibility)
Frostwolf103 (me not having a townread on him makes me think he might be wolfing)
EV.0 (thatā€™s just a nontown claim, no?)
Zone_Q11 (Achro seems to agree with this, and I havenā€™t liked his content overall. The only thing stopping me is that I suspect I might be confidently wrong on him)

Not putting May here, because I feel like itā€™s low-effort town. Unless you convince me otherwise.

This list probably needs some refining. There are probably quite a few villagers on it. Itā€™s also too big.

Reposting vulā€™s list
Urgh i dont like it but like
idk he was killed for a reason

4 Likes

Wait, Iā€™m wrong. 5,2M is literal top you can get without mods. And you said itā€™s 5,25 right?

Why

Idk i think Iā€™d be more inclined to stare at it if Evo flips town

Iā€™d support this.

The last time Jaiden cryptically went ā€œI know what you didā€ she was evil, and I was getting OSFE vibes when I was last in the thread yesterday. Min I havenā€™t read.

1 Like

yes, exactly