FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

dude okay yeah

wolfchat has to be so disorganized

3 Likes

Anyway wanna make a shotlist

Read progression on me. It went from paranoia as scum to change of mind probably town.

Unlike May, whose scumread was one-time and outright odd, Cape’s read on me felt natural / organic, and he actually read me more than once. (Something not many people did in this game. I can probably count the number of the people who did with one hand, and considering I have a goldfish brain: That says a lot.)

someone read guava spew in 30 minutes

1 Like

I was about to be like “well guava just woke up and they might not know about the may dituation so them voting jarek isn’t the worst”

Then they go and cc a dead guy

1 Like

this is why you ISO the host and/or check wolfchat before doing anything

overnight I promise

will the game end this eod

1 Like

30 minutes before end of day

1 Like

Cape is wolf I am signal boosting this yet again. He skipped guava in cheese reads

4 Likes

what do you think about his claim having the cheese alt?

I should have gone back to sleep

4 Likes

If guava is wolf viiglante I’ll cry laughing

4 Likes

Oh ew

I have a post here about toying with outed wolves being gentlemanly

What dont you understand

1 Like

Vote Count

May (29): cheesethatiscloned, an_gorta_slanktai, Magnus, Gorta, Hazardwaste, crazynuto, Arctic, Jarek, Jane, Apocryphal, WindwardAway, Ashlyn, ElizaThePsycho, Cape90, Achromatic, Wazza, catbae, Leafia, nutella, min, Chloe, Frostwolf103, Sadbi, Litten, Zone_Q11, tutuu, Amelia, beancat, benguinedparbecue
guavagudetama (12): catbae, nutella, min, Chloe, Frostwolf103, Litten, Zone_Q11, tutuu, Amelia, beancat, guavagudetama, benguinedparbecue
RaisinBranEnthusiast (4): Jane, WindwardAway, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia
min (3): Arctic, Jarek, Wazza
EV.0 (2): Achromatic, Sadbi
Gorta (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Atlas (1): Magnus
Leafia (1): Apocryphal
Cape90 (1): Ashlyn
Litten (1): Atlas

Not Voting (11): Gorta, Hazardwaste, crazynuto, eevee, EV.0, Marluna, May, RaisinBranEnthusiast, YouButWorse, Zorvo, Hippopablompoyeetus

litten and i are, once again, locktown

2 Likes

I’m messing with you

achro is town