FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

I don’t think I want to go cape anymore

At least not right now

min looks terrible from spew I changed mind

“this game has my best reads ever” - someone who has been tactically inverting his reads

4 Likes

Your interactions with dead scum are literally the worst of the game, you did nothing to contribute usefully day 1 and instead continued to disrupt and today you have gotten worse, not to mention a good majority of your reactions to the deaths feel so fake, if you’re gonna keep whining about me scumreading you then feel free but I don’t wanna be here to listen to your tears and aggression to forum Mafia.

2 Likes

i said may has delicious thoughts and suddenly that means i am 100% her wolf partner

did we forgor my treatment towards silviu or

LMAO AHHH

I THOUGHT YOU MADE A REALLY SUS POST ABOUT THE ALT

This is the mash experience tbh, people are going to commit war crimes against your townreads it is just inevitable.

i agree with both sides :sob: stop having points min just openwolf or something

1 Like

i don’t really understand how ashlyn’s role can be mafia unless they get bonuses from people buying stuff out of the shop

but like why wouldn’t they just give the mana to wolves too

and having a restriction that is like “you can’t target wolves” would spew too many people town

3 Likes

can we have more non-may votes pls, top wagon is at 4 votes, 1 hour 20 min left

Wazza you seem to be in a tunnel

Release.

Remember the good vibes from wavelength

1 Like

i will never openwolf as town but i can be funny if u want

Damn if we’re “only interactions with someone” against you why should we use “only interactions with someone else” to clear you?

you get doused if you buy something :hmmyes:

idk im on copium

1 Like

God no this ain’t no tunnel I’m fully willing to give it up if I get the defence I want

my alter ego i dont control beancat

I bet they are mafia

beancat is a npc?

you don’t have to clear me on that idm

i believe 100% if someone took the time to iso me it would be clear

im fully willing to believe its a Dealmaker that sounds boring

but like
people did iso you
it’s where the entire scumread is from