FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

good to know

youā€™re literally aware of my meta yet treating me unfairly iā€™m so sick of it

you literally are in this bozotunnel and i canā€™t do shit about it

1 Like

just like look at them he predicts like every d2 wolf flip and calls some ppl towny for p basic things its like very surface and feels like tmi

2 Likes

couldnā€™t he just not claim to be the cheese alt and use it to shoot town

i guess it could have a 0% ita but idk

Just vote zone and go take a breather

I dont think any further discussion will help today

2 Likes

incl some hedging to push on town slots like myself

My experience with scum cape is they dont do tmi things but idk

min the meta I know off you Iā€™d your scum meta considering you know we literally just played a scum game where you did the same thing as this so unless youā€™re saying that yes I am correct, dunno what youā€™re trying to accomplish from saying this

@Cape90 why do you have KP

Why not at this point?

VOTE: May
VOTE: Zone

why would i do that? iā€™ll probably be scumread for that too because iā€™m avoiding thread or some dumb crap like that

why is zone up on the susblock again

Defend yourself just like I said, stop complaining and play the game, preferably

damn itā€™s like im way too good at scumhunting

1 Like

he shot italy with it and missed and shot town on main so im tinfoiling the alt has 0% yea

1 Like

Because you are a little tilted and i am confident i can defend you if you take a breath

Let me help

IVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME ALL DAY LMAO i literally threadsit and when i do leave all i can think about is this game you just donā€™t like how iā€™m playing

wdym

i mean i have extra ITA unless one of me/cheese dies

that isnā€™t strong KP

The other