FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

i’m pretty confident that’s what i am but i doubt that the words “i’m town” are going to magically change your mind

I haven’t read D1

Going off past games, I think if Jarek was a wolf here, he would’ve held his shot or chosen someone other than May, gone with a solid explanation as to why he thought they were evil, and then hardpushed their execution. His laissez faire attittude towards the gladiator ring doesn’t strike me as the way he would behave in his scenario, even if the gladiate itself is a thing he would do.

same but i think crazy is town they’re vibing

:sunny:

well if you say ‘i’m mafia’ arctic can use a shot on you which is useful in some way I think

1 Like

Daeron
pigeon
Italy (feels like like a crapshoot but whatever)
sulit (if she doesn’t improve)
Silviu
benguinedparbeque
Zenon

Candidates I saw floated but idk if I agree with (I just don’t have a read there myself):

Eliza
Jaiden
guavagudetama
nutella (idk if people still wolfread this?)

Candidates I would consider:

min (I think he could be a slightly deeper wolf, I haven’t liked a lot of his posts and I thought him TRing Pigeon for saying “Bro” was very suspicious, as in, it seemed like TMI; me saying he had TMI there probably just makes him town, because I don’t remember EVER being correct about a TMI read, but I would like to at least consider this possibility)
Frostwolf103 (me not having a townread on him makes me think he might be wolfing)
EV.0 (that’s just a nontown claim, no?)
Zone_Q11 (Achro seems to agree with this, and I haven’t liked his content overall. The only thing stopping me is that I suspect I might be confidently wrong on him)

Not putting May here, because I feel like it’s low-effort town. Unless you convince me otherwise.

This list probably needs some refining. There are probably quite a few villagers on it. It’s also too big.

this is vulgard’s legacy
only 2 people here have flipped wolf, if we want to preflip italy then that’s 3
and i don’t think he dies if there are only 2-3 here

I am a mechanically confirmed villager I am in a masonry with my Demon.

I think this may be a thing where i am just gonna have to ride with the majority. I dont like his claim or that shot or their reaction. It just feels so “oops my bad. Look i am upset at my choice”

i’m sure you can dig one of those up if you look i’ve claimed it like twice

When is mass death from a mafia bomber or something im bored :triumph:

@Arctic

go find the italy scrolls of mafia claiming

dammed spirits from hell aren’t reliable sources

there’s this advanced strategy called lying

1 Like

He could’ve been right about May being low effort town

yeah that quote is super cringe in isolation I agree

It may also because he shot the person i really wanted to fucking play with

2 Likes

How would you expect Nuto to have shown his embarrassment?
“Whoops.”

Who is going to derail thread over pedantics now Kiirumas gone :sob:

1 Like

I saw it but the nature of the shot makes me want to use it on someone who would actually be useful in solving the game