FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

Why was the VC rollbacked?

VOTE: May

wdym rollbacked

VOTE: May

New thread i am guessing and ita mayhem

I voted May already, but then it got removed.

Why is italy being voted?

No. I checked.
It was rollbacked post-ITA2.

1 Like

May (13): Chloe, Wazza, Frostwolf103, benguinedparbecue, Amelia, Arctic, Sadbi, Achromatic, cheesethatiscloned, nutella, tutuu, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste
Italy (10): Chloe, Wazza, benguinedparbecue, Amelia, Arctic, Sadbi, Achromatic, nutella, tutuu, guavagudetama
Jarek (3): Magnus, guavagudetama, Demisha

Not Voting (26): an_gorta_slanktai, Apocryphal, Ashlyn, Atlas, beancat, Cape90, catbae, crazynuto, eevee, ElizaThePsycho, EV.0, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Italy, Jane, Jarek, Kork, Leafia, Litten, Marluna, May, min, RaisinBranEnthusiast, WindwardAway, YouButWorse, Zorvo

I have no clue then.

I don’t think it was intentional

cuz they added the vc and they straight up said like “pleeeease work” so they were probably expecting to fuck it up LOL

PLEASE WORK

Here it was normal:

Here it got rollbacked:

well, no biggie
people can just revote

May is 10 votes ahead of Jarek I doubt it’ll matter if one vote is missing from the wagon

By the way, you broke it because you listed the alive players. I’m fairly certain you could’ve “fixed it” naturally by voting the VC as is after removing the dead players.

True. Fair enough. …I ain’t pinging those 20+ players to revote though.

The thought didn’t make sense

I still do not comprehend Chloe’s townread on them though

I mean, if you want to know “what matters” then technically the new VC doesn’t matter.

Jarek used parallel gladiator on May, and most people have already chosen to vote May over Jarek.

This means that only the second-most vote would matter, as that person would be the one to get executed. (Technically it doesn’t work like this, but in this game’s context, it does.)

The second-to-top wagon was Italy (with 8 votes at the time) prior to rollback, with many other small 2- or 1-player vanity wagons, and now he is still the second-to-top wagon with 10 votes.

1 Like

we are on the same page LOL you just said more words