we can vote eliza she still has done nothing

at least i can stop playing dnd now

2 Likes

Actually hold on

1 Like

she claimed the worlds weirdest passive too

yes
do you want me to say what it was
I actually recieved 2 ftr one at the start of the night phase and one at the end

I’ll tell you what my role can do
It can, each night, either remove all of a players abilities permantely, get rid of a players ITA chance and give it to another player, or prevent one person from effecting me with any abilites or ITAs. To do any of these, I have to meet a certain prerequisite which I am not stating, though I will be clear stating this prerequisite would not nerf my role in any way.

last night I misunderstood something about the rules (aka i forgot you cant target yourself when i tried to give myself bonus ITA chance) and then realized that I messed up the prerequsite to get rid of the abilites of someone I scumread (ftr cape) and so with no good targets for any of my abilities I choose to no action. I also no actioned n1 as my abilitys have a collective limited amount of uses so I thoguht it would be better to save them for later, and also because I wasn’t really sure who to target with any of them, primairly because I don’t pay attention to mechanics much personally.

Is anything else needed
Who do i ITA

VOTE: Eliza

VOTE: Eliza

@Zone_Q11

Project for you

Look at all dead wolves itas and see if any targeted wolves

1 Like

Me too although I would rather have hit a wolf.

and shes never been around for any death events
and she didn’t ita herself with her passive? thats pro wincon?

i literally can’t

why cant you

hosts said no

for obvious reasons

well i can sure ita myself

2 Likes

no you can’t

I literally know one of them

I gave you it

2 Likes

well i assumed bozo

i dont think we can?