FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

its was part of the reason why my Ita was at 55% on day 2

1 Like

yeah these feel very neutral and bad for town if targeted mafia and good for town if otherwise

1 Like

Hmm, you might wanna to revise the PoE and make it bigger

Should I claim it or wait? If we’re putting all our cards on the table I can but I know what will prob happen if i do

Pool 1: WindwardAway, benguinedparbeque, Zorvo, an_gorta_slanktai (insomnia), Silviu200530, Gorta, YouButWorse, Wazza, Leafia, Tutuu

Pool 2: Ashlyn, nutella, Sadbi, Litten, ElizaThePsycho, row666, Hippopablompoyeetus, Marluna, lol, thepigeonnyc

Pool 3: Atlas,Iamagummybear, Zenon, eevee, BradLand, RaisinBranEnthusiast (GGhana), Arctic, Italy, Creature, JakeTheWolfie

Pool 4: Zone_Q11, Cape90 (???), guavagudetama, Kanave, EV.0, Demisha, Jarek, min, Magnus, Jane

Pool 5: Daeron, Amelia, Marluxion, Hazardwaste, crazynuto, Kork, Catbae, Apocryphal, May, Achromatic

Pool 6: Jaiden, sulit, Garfooled, Vulgard, Kiiruma, beancat, Frostwolf103, Chloe

“People who shot at Mafia, but didn’t kill them”

Achromatic - lol (D2, Refunded)
Amelia - Silviu200530 (D2, Miss)
Atlas - EV.0 (D3, Miss)
benguinedparbecue - EV.0 (D3, Miss)
ElizaThePsycho - EV.0 (D3, Miss)
Jane - EV.0 (D3, Miss)
Jarek - Italy (D2, Miss)
tutuu - Gorta (D2, Miss)
WindwardAway - Gorta (D2, Miss)
Zone_Q11 - EV.0 (D2, Miss)

Here is your paranoia pool.

–also, I would like to point out that EV.0 survived 5 shots spread throughout D2 and D3 before dying to the 6th shot. That man is lucky as hell.

2 Likes

Why is chloe town?

The fact that you are coloring names who haven’t flipped yet is very confusing

1 Like

Flipped are crossed with [s]

But not updated yes

1 Like

1 Like

Okay then

I thought off general meta
Also doesn’t she share an action with Nutella? I would assume Nutella would push Chloe if she had a scumread
And I kinda don’t think they’re partnered scum

1 Like

Well I killed daeron but he was dying anyway lol

With a freaking 2% hit rate

Bet. Sounds to me like chloe could be shot at tomorrow

Let’s be real here, IDEK what these pools are meant to be. If you want to prove “anything”, then you can prove that there is at least 1 Mafia in each if your pools, but that’s about it.

Chloe is obvious town

she organized good shot lists lol

Maybe
I want both Chloe and Nutella to weigh in on each other first

1 Like

I may also have miscleared someone who’s not dead yet

Oh true