FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

Nya

This seems like a worse Tess ardent ngl

3 Likes

Is it time for me to out as Lying Darkness yet?

2 Likes

Nya

fun fact that setup ran at something like 50-53% mafia winrate but you are right that it’s too swingy

i’m rereading it and it’s kinda

embarassing

Why min is town:

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/fam3-redemption-thread-2-do-not-post-use-new-thread/5121/275?u=min
This is kinda on its own so i wanted to just start this off w my above quote.

I would never be assed to go as far as to make a google doc for ANYTHING in general. But i did…because i am town, and that means i was town then. I made a document for mechanical information and kept the list and even made it for everyone, sending it and even adding onto it when i was asked too. You can completely claim i could easily just be lying! But the way i used it and even asked for updated mech proves i was using it in a productive way. I was trying to be protown. Do you know who wasn’t using it? The wolfteam, considering the entirety of d2 proves mafia is heavily disorganized. Although i truly believe as wolf i wouldn’t have done this, you can think its nai. Min, making google documents for mafia is nai and even if you say blah blah blah-

Fine. That doesn’t explain my wim. My wim has skyrocketed. It shows in most of my messages. I’m not even talking about my reactions. I dont really fake emotion as scum anyway i more so direct it towards something else, but ykyk you can believe my reactions to flips and things were faked i have no beef

Anyway. The biggest indicator one would get from me this game would be a very low wim. As wolf, especially when my partners die…i post much less. My wim dies. My wim can die as town yes. But my wim doesnt magically stay high when most of my team gets wiped out within a fucking day of mafia. It just doesnt happen. This means although me posting less wouldnt be ALWAYS a scumtell, me posting the same/more is usually a towntell.

In this game, D1 i had 400 posts about (392) D2 i had 456.

In WWFM2, i was mafia. D1 i had 95 posts, yet d2 i had 60. Day 3 i had even less with 43, but i was ita’d before the day ended. D1 and D2 should kinda speak for themselves. Town had a strong start during that game too…anmd may dying kinda broke my wim during WWFM2 lmao

(also, im not talking about the amount of posts i have in total- this game is a mash lol. The biggest indicator isnt sbpc for me but it is sbpc per day. Its the easiest way to tell if i townteling hard.)

Also can i just say like wtf in terms of randing mafia on fol. Im p sure ive been maf on MU more than i have on FOL lmao, at least on the new website

okay here lol

i also think if we do kill magnus first they clear me especially with that message they pinged me with but like

i obviously don’t have ? a say because the towncore is hungry for blood

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:

12 Likes

Nya

You have my permission

me when

if magnus flips red we win it’s fine Min

3 Likes

Yup.

oh noooow people nya

:wowee: