FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

Wait did a king or queen ever get crowned?

you privately give the mafia abilities, and in return of the power of those abilities you gain a cop

2 Likes

I want you to undo it

1 Like

too late

1 Like

can you tell us all the powers you can give them

No

@tutuu

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Town of Salem 2 All/Any* Turbo

Players: 7-15
Chance of Death: Low
Mobile-Friendly: Maybe?
Duration: Will scale slightly with playercount but will try to keep it as short as possible (highball estimate of 1 hour, ideal time of 30 minutes!)
Other Notes: The setup will not be fully random in order to attempt some semblance of balance (there will be a rough alignment template behind the scenes to avoid games being decided at rand). Some roles may be modified slightly to work better by the eyes of the hosts, but these will be minimal. By the nature of All/Any, however, expect silliness.

Signups will be about 10 minutes.

How to Join:

Type /in and ping @Dark_Joycat!

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private

i can give the mafia (all factional) track for 2 points, watch for 4 points, role cop for 5 points, machoizer for 7 points, roleblock for 8 points, reveal all my past and future peeks for 10 points, two half of guns each for 12 points. they can combine to form a night vig

i select an item during the day. they receive it start of night. i can use 12 points to cop someone at night

my predecessor gave one half of gun. i copped wazza. town.

yesterday i gave them machoizer. i had no way of knowing arctic would be protected when choosing what to give. a lot of town protective were dead/outed, and sabi couldn’t consec. giving them the machoizer seemed the least bad to me, with the info i had to work with. since rolecop is useless so i went for a peek for tonight, that was my plan

now that im outed i can go for the 10 points today

2 Likes

Nuto is in my hood and I want it returned

jfc no thx

/in @Dark_Joycat

/in @Dark_Joycat

careful atlas

yeah i saw
is lower lower then the rps event or

/in @Dark_Joycat

idk

like how does that even work