FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

True, but question: Who do you think are in my personal list? Hint: It does not include Frost since I pardoned him.

Anyway you can shoot me or something
or tell me who to shoot
Those Beast ITAs were a 2% hit rate FYI I was not kidding when I said they’re nerfed

no idea actually
tbh I’m not even sure why I’m in ur list I haven’t done anything to you in years

Like I was just as surprised as you guys were when the last one hit :joy: I was bluffing when I said the last shot might be guaranteed

how did any of them hit lmao

Weh. Why would you think you’re in my list?

you said it previously?

maybe I misremember

Idfk
They only hit because technically it wasn’t my ITA on scum or it would’ve missed

1 Like

you stole my pelt ass hole/hj

2 Likes

2% Hit rate… If shot 20 times, then that’s about 66.76% chance of surviving all of them.

2 Likes

Anyway it’s sleep time for me but who’s on the list today, can I get a net net quickly so I don’t have to search? XD

@eevee can you claim ur role

@Litten, read this.

oh my god how did I miss this I can’t not read this

Nya

why is zone in the poe lmao

Tbh I did not believe the message about killing scum giving a reward
And since that turned out to be Gorta’s role I do still kinda wonder about the lol shooters, but Achro is way clear now and I think insomnia is pretty damn meta cleared, idk why he didn’t claim to get an item from Gorta but if he did it was prob a fruit vendor anyway so whatever

tbh kinda feels like we shouldve killed eevee by now

2 Likes

IDK. Atlas complained about how my D2 list was hard to notice because it was in a spoiler, so I made it big this time.

1 Like