FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

we’ve discussed like 6 different people who should die, all of which I believe should 100% die before YBW

@Wazza
TL;DR not bussing

Meme: Insomnia

Real shit: Ghana probably

(Personally, I don’t care that you’re talking to someone else)

…how did they know Marl was gonna die?

Nya

What about marluna?

drone strikes are loud

1 Like

marlunas a flat nothing

2 Likes

The drone strike was after though, no?

i dont mind at all when people chime in the convo; id never tell you “i was asking someone else” so dont worry about that

Sorry if I’m making you guys repeat yourselves, im still going through the list of who’s alive

no

no it was before

cause the drone strike was announced earlier and marl was set to die at a certain time in the game after that

Marl was put on drone strike like

Early in the day

wazza what did you miss all of d1

1 Like

Good to know o7

if I speak I am in big trouble

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Town of Salem 2 All/Any* Turbo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Players: 7-15
Chance of Death: Low
Mobile-Friendly: Maybe?
Duration: Will scale slightly with playercount but will try to keep it as short as possible (highball estimate of 1 hour, ideal time of 30 minutes!)
Other Notes: The setup will not be fully random in order to attempt some semblance of balance (there will be a rough alignment template behind the scenes to avoid games being decided at rand). Some roles may be modified slightly to work better by the eyes of the hosts, but these will be minimal. By the nature of All/Any, however, expect silliness.

Signups will be about 10 minutes.

How to Join:

Type /in and ping @Dark_Joycat!

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private

I didn’t arrive to D1 until there was like 6 hours left and even then I was in work for 5 hours of them