FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

Can’t be worse than Fam1 boats

i tried to not think about the game too much on my walk but i did come back with the urge to sheep cape

WARNING

The Elden Beast will use Ringed Explosion against @Marluna tonight, granting them a bulletproof vest that will be converted into a compulsive suicide vest when popped.

At night, players may privately vote for who you wish for this to target instead, and the Elden Beast may oblige… for a price.

This message may be edited in the future to be reworded/reflavored, but the action will not change. Yes, that image above is some random ability from the game.

2 Likes

After?

Sorcerer

Ok cool

Bruh i just said

Wait yeah I didn’t say sorcerer lol

He means they couldnt coordinate

no i mean like

they couldn’t go into RPS and go “okay may you throw all the games for me so i don’t die”

because they wouldn’t be allowed to coordinate in that fashion

1 Like

im confused

do we vote for marluna’s target, or do we vote if we want this to target someone other than marluna

and what does compulsive suicide vest mean. they are forced to use it during the day?

I dunno I’m pretty whacky and stuff but I like to take into consideration what my team as a whole wants. If they’re setting me up like that and then I just throw it I’d be acutely aware just how much they’d hate me for it and that would off-set a lot of “haha lets be whacky” side of things

I joined that event as a townie because even if I die it’s not like we’re losing

elaborate wind

Ohhhh
Yeah I understood that much
I just thought for some reason they’d sort of have an idea on how to play it when it happened but actually idk what the chances were

you say that now

Ashlyn (4): Amelia, catbae, nutella, Chloe
Apocryphal (2): Frostwolf103, Leafia
an_gorta_slanktai (1): Apocryphal
YouButWowrse (1): tutuu

Not Voting (20): an_gorta_slanktai, Ashlyn, Atlas, beancat, benguinedparbecue, crazynuto, eevee, ElizaThePsycho, EV.0, Hazardwaste, Jane, Jarek, Litten, Marluna, RaisinBranEnthusiast, WindwardAway, Wazza, YoubutWorse, Zone_Q1, Achromatic

Man these votecounts are a lot more lame nowadays

Quote me when the game ends in a 3rd party victory (the third party is a Hex master esque role that blows everyone up)

One random player who voted will get RB’d
But whoever gets the most votes will get the sorc vest instead

I do not think they could convince ici to add an NK after adding a Jester