FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

didnt like

5 of us

I am not really trying to shit on you but at some point i have to ask that you dont try to push things i disagree with without substantial reasoning.

1 Like

ok now Iā€™m actually sleeping sorry couldnā€™t resist

guys what has Chloe done this game that makes them town

ashlyn would be sobbing

1 Like

Nutella Iā€™m mainly teasing with you :heart:
This game is chaotic and we really donā€™t know who is mafia, we just know who is town, we are killing everyone who isnā€™t town confirmed

2 Likes

Like actually it feels really fucking bad to not be able to comment on anything bc itll get instantly shot down

Im still recovering from my cape push and I keep making mistakes and it feels bad but I still want to participate in this victory dammit

5 Likes

everything

yeah but you cheated in skribbl so I kinda think that counteracts the whole ā€œeverythingā€

1 Like

a few ppl here are a bit high ego but i learned to coexist with them, just dont take them that seriously, i cant imagine them saying half the shit they say in person without me cracking up looking at them, so im just not taking what they say that seriously

my b my b

can you gimme your prize then

its literally a modpost

1 Like

You gave me a last will thats pretty baller and made yourself towny. That helps

Its just i have asked like 6 dead town not to be shot ._.

2 Likes

Yeah. Nutella probably town. This frustration feels villagery to me.

I am heading home from work now, it was the worst day of work i have ever had so im not really in the mood to actually actively play mafia. Someone ping me with questions they have for me and ill answer them, and someone ping me with who to ITA and ill do it in like 10-15 min. I may be more available tomorrow (irl), but maybe not. Also in a fucking terrible mood so sorry in advance

4 Likes

yeah but like

I can use it to fake another prot message lol

2 Likes

just be good to each other. have fun, but be nice. donā€™t get too wound up, laugh at the dumb crap weā€™re doing

3 Likes

@YoubutWorse

did you receive an item last night

1 Like

that was hella big brain im ngl

2 Likes