FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

yes
do you want me to say what it was
I actually recieved 2 ftr one at the start of the night phase and one at the end

I’ll tell you what my role can do
It can, each night, either remove all of a players abilities permantely, get rid of a players ITA chance and give it to another player, or prevent one person from effecting me with any abilites or ITAs. To do any of these, I have to meet a certain prerequisite which I am not stating, though I will be clear stating this prerequisite would not nerf my role in any way.

last night I misunderstood something about the rules (aka i forgot you cant target yourself when i tried to give myself bonus ITA chance) and then realized that I messed up the prerequsite to get rid of the abilites of someone I scumread (ftr cape) and so with no good targets for any of my abilities I choose to no action. I also no actioned n1 as my abilitys have a collective limited amount of uses so I thoguht it would be better to save them for later, and also because I wasn’t really sure who to target with any of them, primairly because I don’t pay attention to mechanics much personally.

Is anything else needed
Who do i ITA

VOTE: Eliza

VOTE: Eliza

@Zone_Q11

Project for you

Look at all dead wolves itas and see if any targeted wolves

1 Like

Me too although I would rather have hit a wolf.

and shes never been around for any death events
and she didn’t ita herself with her passive? thats pro wincon?

i literally can’t

why cant you

hosts said no

for obvious reasons

well i can sure ita myself

2 Likes

no you can’t

I literally know one of them

I gave you it

2 Likes

well i assumed bozo

i dont think we can?

1 Like

Anyway can someone tell me someone to ITA or else im just gonna look at the alive playerlist and go with my gut, the same gut that caught alice etc etc

1 Like

there is ~nothing in the rules that states you can’t

1 Like

i asked the hosts

i checked

also there’s literally a thing that says you cannot self-target unless otherwise stated

1 Like