FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

LMAO

do one for me and anyone about anything

please

@catbae

Leafia, Tutuu, Wazza (nice job on first ITA in five years), Jarek, Benguin (out of question mech wise), Litten.

Out of ITA are Amelia (cape?) and whoever got Marluna and GGhana

i need text to seed it with itā€™s a neural network and it works better if i throw posts from the game in it

Soā€¦one mafia, I canā€™t explain math I just go with gut

1 Like

i went back and started it slightly earlier in the conversation and oh my god iā€™m crying

Summary

Kiiruma: Yeah, shame you canā€™t change what I flip wolf man

Zorvo: :rofl:

Kiiruma: Damn, I forgot you had been working out recently. Really doing well with those stretches of yours, arenā€™t you?

Zorvo: Oh myā€¦ ha ha, youā€™re not going to agree are you? :X

Kiiruma: How did I not notice that? Yā€™all donā€™t do stretchy things.

Zorvo: Well, I have to when Iā€™m in my wolf form. Iā€™m far too long for human formsā€¦

Kiiruma: Heheā€¦ Iā€™m blushing. Jealous.

Zorvo: You would not believe what that hair can do to my face.

Kiiruma: Right. You look good.

Zorvo: You always say that!

Kiiruma: Ha, yeah.

1 Like

This started strong, but like all ai text quickly degenerated

The rest might be afk

I really do not get why people do ai stuff

lmaooo

You would not believe what that hair can do to my face.

AI text is either a longer paraphrase, injects non-sequitors, or is somehow worse than the worst fanfic Iā€™ve read

AI art is marginally better, but uhhh something something fingers, teeth, and built on theft

Do one with me, chloe and Eliza? You are now the narrator

the non-sequiturs are the entertaining part, itā€™s a dumb toy. itā€™s incapable of producing actual good writing

Fair ig

Apocryphal, what do you think of Nutella? Zone has between us and Nutella in his PoE list

Generally town?

He might be wrong, but it doesnt hurt to share

Of the three of us, Iā€™d kill her after you

Can you elaborate in more details so I might agree points with you and ask him to get new list

Tone, Iā€™ve agreed with most of her posts that Iā€™ve seen, iirc she generally gets outed really quick as a wolf from my experience?