FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

idk how we can organise this without outing too much info

jane will find the last 2 wolves imo

janeā€™s a pro

2 Likes

Jane is carry the Town kp department

I genuinely still donā€™t understand why youā€™d shoot Elizaā€” Never mind. I just mentioned why in my previous post.

ā€¦it would be cool if mafia never bus though. After all, it would lessen my work.

U choose a list of ā€¦ A few names. 3-5? And shoot in them

And i peek outside that list

How about this?

1 Like

See I am not actually good at forum Mafia people only think that because the average FoLer shoots some random villager vaguely in the PoE but not on the shotlist, never re-evaluates and then commits warcrimes against the towncore because surely there must be a deepwolf

(My skill issue is evidenced by me objecting to Chloeā€™s good shotlist and posting a terrible one)

Great idea.

YBW
Zone
Eliza

2 Likes

Bet bet

Feel free to change if u want, just ping me please

1 Like

I meanā€¦ So far, everyone who killed Mafia are Town, and everyone whom the 5 Mafia shot are not Town. Do we really need to doubt this wonā€™t hold true for the remaining 2 Mafia?

(ā€¦goddamn. 12 Mafia dead, and only 5 of 'em got to participate in ITAs. Just like catbae said: ā€œThis is sad.ā€)

1 Like

yeah the proper order is anyone who shot at two known towns and isnt mech lock can die tbh unless jane pardons them with isos

Did he mention about light mode?

i may change it after the upcoming ITA. depending on how it works. i am planning to use my gun pew pew bullet majig on one of these three names anyway

1 Like

Ah I havent mentioned the misses?

Hmm

If mafia really doesnt have extra kp from tonight and its just factional kill nothing more i rly dont understand why weā€™re still playing lol

It could be wolf Litten whos high on crack continuing to wolf this i suppose

I think Apo is probably Mafia

(I havenā€™t read their posts in thread 1 and Iā€™m not going to they have too many)

@Achromatic can I get a sanity check on this because I am nyat sure

note my vote lol

I see

It was not worth a dozen town deaths

actually it was tbh

also it was like 8 deaths

But isnā€™t it possible that one of them might have and thatā€™s the wolf we havenā€™t gotten yet?