FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

Hero shots are always welcome in my mash towns but the punishment for failure is death.

Its not like I can ITA shoot again until tomorrow, but by then I might leave death tunnel for good

Just leaving a legacy

ill be honest the highlight of the game for me was receiving heart reacts from my besties @Chloe @WindwardAway @nutella i feel so warm and bubbly and fuzzy inside. i just grin ear to ear and i feel so safe and relaxed and warm and appreciated and i just wanna hug u all. u are so nice. so polite. no wonder u are all moderators. so kind people. so wholesome, good hearts. so fun. i love u so much. i wanan hug u so bad. id hug u for 10 minutes. no let go. no no no

3 Likes

Whats ybw v for outside of shooting silviu

Just realized this isnt true:

Theres a backup vig out there

Pool 1: WindwardAway, benguinedparbeque, Zorvo, an_gorta_slanktai (insomnia), Silviu200530, Gorta, YouButWorse, Wazza, Leafia, Tutuu

Pool 2: Ashlyn, nutella, Sadbi, Litten, ElizaThePsycho, row666, Hippopablompoyeetus, Marluna, lol, thepigeonnyc

Pool 3: Atlas,Iamagummybear, Zenon, eevee, BradLand, RaisinBranEnthusiast (GGhana), Arctic, Italy, Creature, JakeTheWolfie

Pool 4: Zone_Q11, Cape90 (???), guavagudetama, Kanave, EV.0, Demisha, Jarek, min, Magnus, Jane

Pool 5: Daeron, Amelia, Marluxion, Hazardwaste, crazynuto, Kork, Catbae, Apocryphal, May, Achromatic

Pool 6: Jaiden, sulit, Garfooled, Vulgard, Kiiruma, beancat, Frostwolf103, Chloe

I colored Wazza and you green before I put tinfoil hat on and say that one of mafia shooters in Day 3 can be caught one way or another

*loads bullets with malintent*

When next ita

One hour if not now

<3

1 Like

Nothing that I can remember, but so far no scum has shot other scum, so…

@Achromatic leaving legacy I do realize someone has to be deepwolf, Slanktai being unlikely to be one I would to be proven wrong

So…

If the game continues after eliza/marluna/nuto that has to be unreliable

Cuz the remaining ppl who havent shot a wolf (but some people havent shot today so im not countint them yet) would be me, Litten, Leafia, and nut
None of which i think are wolves?

I have reasons to townread them outside of this

1 Like

I will elaborate soontm

Need to do something irl first brb

1 Like

Hmmmmm, thats too good to be true, stupid or otherwise for them to try

Desperation and secrecy is how they won last time letting town destroy itself

Who did I shoot on D3?

Wait nvm, today is D3 :joy_cat:

Additionally:
Frost on villa d1 and unknown d3 (slanktai)
Hazard on villa d2 hasnt shot d3
Wazza on villa d2/d3

Remaining ppl if game continues

1 Like