Oh, so people were BS’ing about DnD.
Good to know! Now I can shoot Frost with no feelings of guilt! :smile:

1 Like

shoot shoot shoot

Why frost over apo

Read eevee’s rolecard lol

But you’re in FoL, so you don’t read

2 Likes

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift. I’ve noticed that when people recognize my skill they are inspired to develop it and go even further. One thing I wish I could do is be that guy who brings five different sharp shooting guns to a range and practices and goes on to hit targets all day long. But that’s a goal of mine for next year I hope. But if I could get better at sensing emotion, recognizing people in the same way that I’m able to detect a wolf in the bush and being as accurate with people as I am with animals, I would have an endless potential to learn.

5 Likes

Yeah isn’t that copypaste that Slanktai used earlier?

Once we get Apo, regardless of what she flips as… who do we go after next?

Regardless of who “you” all go after next, “I” won’t be shot at D4, will I?

Frost can you claim

Probably eliza

Town Drakax

Okay bye

What

1 Like

Thats the claim

What do ur actions do

1 Like

I can send telepathic messages at night, my other abilities are ITA related

There’s some presumably AI-written lines added at the end

Also uh pretty sure u arent allowed to claim ur role name! :joy_cat:

1 Like

if that was ur exact role name i think katze will send an angry thunder from the sky. i respect it doe

3 Likes

oh i got the telepathic message from frost last night

1 Like

dungeon masters do that all the time, it’s fine

1 Like