FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

Is it time for me to out as Lying Darkness yet?

2 Likes

Nya

fun fact that setup ran at something like 50-53% mafia winrate but you are right that itā€™s too swingy

iā€™m rereading it and itā€™s kinda

embarassing

Why min is town:

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/fam3-redemption-thread-2-do-not-post-use-new-thread/5121/275?u=min
This is kinda on its own so i wanted to just start this off w my above quote.

I would never be assed to go as far as to make a google doc for ANYTHING in general. But i didā€¦because i am town, and that means i was town then. I made a document for mechanical information and kept the list and even made it for everyone, sending it and even adding onto it when i was asked too. You can completely claim i could easily just be lying! But the way i used it and even asked for updated mech proves i was using it in a productive way. I was trying to be protown. Do you know who wasnā€™t using it? The wolfteam, considering the entirety of d2 proves mafia is heavily disorganized. Although i truly believe as wolf i wouldnā€™t have done this, you can think its nai. Min, making google documents for mafia is nai and even if you say blah blah blah-

Fine. That doesnā€™t explain my wim. My wim has skyrocketed. It shows in most of my messages. Iā€™m not even talking about my reactions. I dont really fake emotion as scum anyway i more so direct it towards something else, but ykyk you can believe my reactions to flips and things were faked i have no beef

Anyway. The biggest indicator one would get from me this game would be a very low wim. As wolf, especially when my partners dieā€¦i post much less. My wim dies. My wim can die as town yes. But my wim doesnt magically stay high when most of my team gets wiped out within a fucking day of mafia. It just doesnt happen. This means although me posting less wouldnt be ALWAYS a scumtell, me posting the same/more is usually a towntell.

In this game, D1 i had 400 posts about (392) D2 i had 456.

In WWFM2, i was mafia. D1 i had 95 posts, yet d2 i had 60. Day 3 i had even less with 43, but i was itaā€™d before the day ended. D1 and D2 should kinda speak for themselves. Town had a strong start during that game tooā€¦anmd may dying kinda broke my wim during WWFM2 lmao

(also, im not talking about the amount of posts i have in total- this game is a mash lol. The biggest indicator isnt sbpc for me but it is sbpc per day. Its the easiest way to tell if i townteling hard.)

Also can i just say like wtf in terms of randing mafia on fol. Im p sure ive been maf on MU more than i have on FOL lmao, at least on the new website

okay here lol

i also think if we do kill magnus first they clear me especially with that message they pinged me with but like

i obviously donā€™t have ? a say because the towncore is hungry for blood

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:

12 Likes

Nya

You have my permission

me when

if magnus flips red we win itā€™s fine Min

3 Likes

Yup.

oh noooow people nya

:wowee: