FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

you guys think they’re gonna give the mafia access to console commands so they can just /kill us or something

2 Likes

not our fault most of it hits

Like you know how I say good night a million times and don’t actually go to sleep
What if the role based on me is a mafia role
And the role states that the player has to compulsively answer every time they’re pinged
And eevee got it and eevee is mafia
And that’s why he has his alerts turned on at night when he should be sleeping

Summary

This is a Seth tier train of thought, I know that’s not the case :joy_cat: just thought it would be funny to share this cause I will actually put my phone away

4 Likes

imagine being mafia , you are in a team with marluxion, just chilling and planning out your theater with him and BAM he gets drone strikes. Then Imagine being forced to cry and sob while you bus all your mafia friends and they ping you asking for help while all you can do is post thanos saying I’m sorry little one. This is ALL hypothetical by the way

5 Likes

the next event reward is a command block and a wooden button, gl everyone

2 Likes

poor wittle arcy

4 Likes

we can fix this

i cant wait until you are hammered because of this post in f3

5 Likes

anyway i am off to work. During the second block of ITA if anyone shoots at me they are either A. trying to put sus on Nuto or B. trying to save nuto. in both worlds that likely makes the player shooting at me evil.

glhf

holy shit the book just greenchecked me

lol i asked what our end goal is and they said its to kill the mafia

eliza v? :joy_cat:

4 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

What

2 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

i feel like they didnt mean to do that lol