FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

Whats the award you nominate players for when they fixed your life

No NK? :(

check discord in 10 seconds

Not at all

I do disagree that i was defending every single flipped wolf

But i was full of town entitlement. I was biased at knowing my alignment, i didnt account for my bias as to how much less obv town i am to u guys

U guys asking me to claim was fair. We were winning and we had to resolve slots. Im sorry again for losing my cool, usually i can handle getting scumread just great, in that moment i just somehow took it all personally, even tho none of it was

I lack the availability to check this here in my country (bulgaria) - but i do highly suspect i have bpd to some degree. Nowadays i keep it under control very well, just somehow it slipped up there for a sec. Usually im much better at handling pressure i promise, windy can confirm from the syndicate, she saw me getting mischopped and i was pleasant from start to finish. Please dont feel anxious about pushing me in future games, push me all u want, ill be better. None of ur guys fault that i have what i have. Not mine either just life we roll w it ayyy

U were great catbae, one of the town mvps, ur funny af, and u apologizing now when u dont have to shows what a great guy/girl u are (sry i havent checked ur pronouns yet)

Same to u @Litten and @Achromatic

4 Likes

What if we all mackled less

@an_gorta_slanktai actually curious how you felt about 24/24 now that you’ve played it (ignore the KP being slow during the night our ITA hitrates were for some reason dummy high?? like that discord bot wanted blood)

24/24 ass

fam4 will be 12/12 (i wish)

actually no i dont wanna host a 12/12

1 Like

also quick delete all of the FAM threads before achro wakes up, everyone pretend this game didn’t happen

4 Likes

my sleep schedule is so fucked
like 4h every Day phase

1 Like

Better be an NK next FAM or better yet maybe I help host and make some Rolecards for next FAM.

it’ll be a sweet prank

1 Like

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:you too

if achro asks tell him that fam signups go up on july 4th

2 Likes

Don’t you have that power to do it?

not without incurring heavy casualties

2 Likes

Fair.

marl he posted :wowee:

like yes i have the nuclear launch codes, but if i use them civilization as we know it will die

2 Likes

:joy_cat: