FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

rn if you want a misc eliza’s running king of the castle

that game’s good fun

If anyone needs a co host for something I’m down.

self-assessment:

moe moe kyun:

Summary

Perfect towncore, although it’s only 5 names. 2 of these got shot in ITAs, and nutella got tinfoiled a lot. should have >trusted myself harder on those!

nutella
chloe
sadbi
Magnus
arctic

sugoi desu ne:

Summary

Two wolves in the town leans, notably players I was less familiar with. I had leafia higher on the list for a lot of the day but downgraded her because I thought her response to pressure was bad. I should have trusted that instinct more. anway, 11/13 in townleans isn’t bad (84% is >rand) and I re-evaluated on guava when Day 2 came around.

guava
Cape
Vulgard
Atlas
Min
Leafia
Jaiden
Zorvo
Apocryphal
Marluna
Zone
Amelia
raisinbranenthusiast

fine enough for now:

Summary

Only one wolf in the weak townleans. An even better performance. I shuld have trusted myself a LOT more on these.

youbutworse
demisha
eevee
Hippo
Zenon
Kiiruma
Eliza
insomnia (slanktai)
sulit
May
crazynuto
Hazardwaste
cheesethatiscloned
Jarek
wazza

null:

Summary

here’s the original summary, which I kept for the sake of irony:

These are uncertain/reservations. I probably shouldn’t be paranoia-ing Litten but I was kind of worried he was trying to subtly shift me off Marl. That might be dumb though, him voting Creature is probaby a good sign if creature flips red. this is roughly in order of towny to scummy Litten Achro are players where you should let them cook and if they’re alive on Day 4 an wolfsiding you have a problem.
Turns out both Achro and Litten were alive Day 4 lmao. However, they both townsided really hard, and after I wrote this I started to throw away any paranoia I had on litten. There were a lot of mafia here, and I’m totally okay with that - not everyone is going to be super obvious Day 1, and if your nulls don’t town it up it’s good to kill them.

Litten
Italy
Achromatic
Daeron
beancat
Gorta
Ashlyn

whatever slots that will probably get shot at some point:

Summary

My original assessment was dead on:

These players are =rand. There might be 1 scum in them, maybe 2, but don’t be surprised if a lot of these get ITAed and flip town. This is kind of a necessary evil, but be on the lookout if anyone is pushing these players an excessive amount to the exclusion of other targets. If any of them start posting content re-eval, if one of them survives an abnormally long amount of time and is never on shots lists that’s a red flag.

jakethewolfie
Garfooled
Tyrone
Kork
yamikarp

sussy bakas:

Summary

almost 50% non-town in my scumreads is pretty good. I would have reversed my read on pigeon if he hadn’t died, and Jane and frost were able to clear themselves pretty damn well. I could have been a little less aggressive but I was well above random so I’ll take it.

bradland
Kanave
row666
Frostwolf
silviu
EV.0
thepigeonnyc
lol
benguinedparbecue
Jane
Creature

So…in the end if I wasn’t quite on par with last year’s list I was pretty damn close.

5 Likes

3 Likes

pog

meanwhile in wolfchat i got this written about me night 1:

maybe they shoulda paid a little more attention

7 Likes

Could have sworn I seen that red and now it changed

that and lol saying the drone is probably fake LMFAO

3 Likes

Wolves win by offing you N1. It is known.

1 Like

Next FAM watch me be a Deep Wolf and I win a 1V8.

1 Like

The Catbae
If you survive N1, your team wins.

1 Like

yeah i made a mistake LMAO, i caught it when i went to double-check

he’ll be a wolf in my heart always

Z I R B O
I
R
B
O

S
W
E
E
P
S W E E P S

4 Likes

thanks mods this was fun
good game

3 Likes

XD

ok so

uh

thanks other hosts so fucking much you made this so much more possible than I initially expected. While working on the setup in may, I was dreading running this game because it seemed initially impossible for me because of work. I had a lot of it and it was turning out to essentially mean that there was no way I could mainhost this. so uh

@Arete thanks for mainhosting this. I really appreciated all the effort you put into this game. I say you should have given more time for yourself, but I don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t here. Your contribution was utterly essential and I cannot help but owe my apologies for not helping you at times. Additionally, your contribution in kicking off role design gave me a ton of ideas that eventually made it into the final setup.

@katze fuck you. You literally helped process a ton of shit, provided a reasonable voice in host chat consistently on handling issues, and consistently helped keep sheet updated. Furthermore, you assisted in the development of several roles and really kicked me into high gear when I was feeling demotivated when working on the setup. You, intentionally or not, kept me going and working on the game. Your biggest crime was JOHN CARTER. NONE WILL FORGIVE YOU.

@notblackorwhite fam1 was a pretty milquetoast game, reeking of first draft syndrome, being undercooked in several places, and being host to one of the biggest controversies in FoL history. Your contributions to review and in handling the moderation side of the game took FAM2/3, games that could have been incredibly mid, and lifted them up into games I am actively proud of and feel comfortable talking about outside the FoL space.

@Ruby I was wrong. Your roles were based. Wolf Shopkeeper GOATed. I already talked to you about the setup so I’ll keep it short. I wish I talked to you more before we shipped the thing, because you had a lot of valuable insights that would have improved the game substantially.

@Icibalus based crackhead design lmao

I thank you all and all the players for helping to make sure the game was as good as it could have been

13 Likes

Hope everyone had fun! I’ll see you all next year maybe if I’m asked to help with FAM again.

@Chloe I heard I won a prestigious award and I now can receive it. I am requesting you specifically to give it to me, and I would quote the relevant post from the award thread if I knew how to find that thread or quote posts on this site.

9 Likes

Oh yeah that was YOU lol.

I didn’t believe Guava slipped at 1st. Then I saw why they were pushed.

ty for the great game! :heart:

and will do rn