FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

Litten are we really investigating leafia of all people

She shot a mason in another game

Settle down

2 Likes

I mean yes but also atlas was spewed V like 5 times lol

im down to die with a wolf shot or nothing else
better than my track record in most games tbh

I’m getting flashbacks to that Jailkeeper game

she pocketed me heavily so hard in the hood so if she’s mafia someone’s gotta drag me out of her pocket

1 Like

i basically gave litten a dayvig just btw lol

1 Like

We all saw it. I think it either came from scum or wolfsiding villagers. Not sure which.

i wasnt using it on him bc i thought he was scum, i was using it on him bc i thought he would live and then confirm that I am the person who vanilliaized him

I’ve got a 38% ita today

Maybe ill hit for once

again, atlas said they were out of charges from a quick skim of their ISO so i just assumed they were basically vanilla

achromatic
gotta ask
why do you think atlas died last night and not you lmao

they said overnight they were boosting wind’s ita

didnt see that tbh

tryna think if theres stuff tutuu said in hood thats important too im sorry tutuu if i miss anything

me and leafia had sus overnight resding leafia and opted to not say it btw so she didn’t prepare claim early

1 Like

Because I am cool?

i can understand if yall kill me btw im not like mad or anything i just hate mech

ybw and zone both need to die

By the way @Chloe, @Litten, here is my N3 thoughts on your post:

2 Likes

esp when i dont understand whats going on and everyone else does and i feel super out of the loop
earlier in the game i kept asking for reasons to townread or scumread people and it felt like people werent interacting with me just bc i didnt understand this 6 person long mech chain that actually confirmed everyone