FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 5] - [d4 - TOWN WIN] FAM3 if Marluxion was instantaneously killed (real)

Don’t worry I told ash to give mana to leafia and was like wait a sec why did I do that

1 Like

access to change the thread title once

1 Like

currently 108 outside and 80 degrees in my house ama

Lemme check just to be sure…

…okay, fair enough. I guess there was enough tension that W!YBW might have bus-shot Silviu for towncred, but it still makes no sense to me. With Silviu’s role, it’d be way more beneficial for him to live as long as possible in order to maximize its potential.

Like, why would you risk killing him at D2 ITA in order to gain towncred, that in hindsight wouldn’t even be credible? If Silviu was alive, then Mafia would have +1 KP each night; by killing him, they would cut that down to N2 and N3 only.

It’s going to re-rand the game

1 Like

/in @Dark_Joycat

/Out @Dark_Joycat

I’m going to sleep I have a bad feeling this event is gonna last 2 hours

who do you think the last wolf is?
not a loaded question or anything btw just genuinely wondering sincce u have a unique pov if town

Sign-ups

1. @Wazza
  2. @catbae
  3. @Achromatic
  4. @Litten
  5. @Chloe
  6. @Ashlyn
  7. @Zone_Q11
    8+

/out

coward you didn’t ping

@Dark_Joycat

I have been saying this over and over: Either Apocryphal or nutella.
If neither are the last wolf, then I’d have to look into my paranoia pool:

1 Like

do you think apo would bus leafia today as wolf? they die at eod

Sign-ups

1. @Wazza
  2. @catbae
  3. @Achromatic
  4. @Chloe
  5. @Ashlyn
  6. @Zone_Q11

The event thread will be created soon.

hey the game doesn’t end if apo is a wolf solely because apo doesn’t die if haxard dies!

apo bussing leafia as wolf who dies at eod would be a fol moment.

3 Likes

…I did not think that far ahead. In all fairness, I have not updated my reads since SOD4.
If I were to follow my ideology of “mafia never busses”, then Apo would be cleared and put into the paranoia pool instead.

–which leaves me with only nutella.
(Whose reason to be lock!town was -according to you- “she is very towny and pushing the wolves”.)

apo has been riding leafia since day 1 lol

2 Likes