FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

Idk that seems a little high dont you think?

i dont really get insomnia’s take on the interactions bystander/brakuren thing. Though this could also be me knowing bystander enough to know she can be project-y with reads n stuff ie #1434
I am townreading bystander right now quite a bit just off meta feels

I mean I guess Brakuren feels worse then bystander if I had to pick someone, I mean, I don’t really have opinions there and dunno who Brakuren is.

@Sadbi nice title

Here

Can you skim the beginning part of their ISO and tell me what you think?

You don’t need to go very in-depth, I just want to see if you’ll see what I think you will.

the epic jess towncore palooza:

magnus - i liked their reluctance to hard townread neil even though they had a reason that was “enough” for them to justify a locktown read - it felt like towny uncertainty: (FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1223 by Magnus)

jail - i just found the theorizing about a lost wolf being towny idk (FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1230 by jail)

hallia (no specific posts she just had good vibes when i saw her in realtime)

sabi (the exchange where i entered the game kinda limply and they were like “wow Spf did u rand mafia…” felt like genuine paranoia)

tris (ok it turns out i did call them for the post where they were like “these posts leave my head 5 minutes after reading them” and in hindsight that isnt a very good reason to tr them but i still tr them bcuz their follow-up about wanting to be pocketed felt pure)

firinn (they seem like obvious town i dont care to highlight specific posts)

Anyways, Hard claiming neut

3 Likes

if u would like to be added to my towncore pls raise ur hand and i will take ur request into consideration

any towncore im not in is doomed to fail

I don’t have that lssjsksks JJ hfkfbjdsl snekekene elemdn

I’m not that dumb guys I swear!!

mk

real wolfy post gang

Ya cape is town

I’m willing to switch my vote if others are. I was looking for a response to my initial vote but it seems like people were kinda against it?

K

Bet

deadass?

nice that’s nice

guys i found the wolf ITA sponge

put me in it and then take out sabi (i am a hater)

2 Likes