FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

fair

uwu

Why? I don’t even know who they are, unless u want to spend time trying to figure which wolf they are, since they could be 3 out of the 4

SK is town yes

anyway what are the current reads we hold in the last 1000 messages?

also gorta has continually expressed a sort of cautious, half-serious paranoia about me that has felt rly towny in the moment

i do agree sk town

1 Like

because @Yawn s?!

1 Like

I’m going off my experience but I’m not particularly interested in what your alignment is right now, anyway

This feels personal.

2 Likes

i dont need to figure out who
i just need to figure out if any of them are like this game

You’re so good at the game

I read them all and understood nothing of substance dw

Green beans are easily the second or third worst vegetable, who decided these things are edible

VOTE: an_gorta_slanktai

I’m not the greatest fan of his opening, but the way wherein he voted Sadbi at (#311) was clear aggressive RVS, and he then turned it into a rolefishing joke at (#457) which feels like a safe way to force interactions inorganically. Considering that he immediately once again pleaded for a late-night music playlist, this whole early engagement feels abnormal on a first reading. Even his first post, asking if anybody wanted to play Smash Bros, doesn’t really make sense in sincerity because he wouldn’t have been able to play the game at the same time he was driving.

This isn’t even commentary, this is just a reaction post. While Insomnia was voting Sadbi previously to this point, it was for no particular given reason; and he promptly switched off the wagon shortly thereafter without so much as a backwards glance so he wasn’t attached to it either.

His Bystander vote was at 914 and elaborated upon at 1256, so if Insomnia found her vote on Brakuren or the starting spectator-like demeanour suspicious, he should have been able to explain the reasoning behind it. Insomnia didn’t elaborate on the read whatsoever, and didn’t even use it as a way of garnering a conversation from Bystander; (#1342) reveals as much, he’s just attention-baiting.

When questioned about this by Ashlyn, his explanation (#1482) is reflective rather than contemplative; both to justify disliking Bystander’s initial focus which would’ve only applied to a single unsubstantiated vote from the first time Insomnia mentioned it, to saying that Brakuren was suspicious for posting recursively to the same person for a short while? That wouldn’t innately justify your original findings and it doesn’t apply to your own logic, since you aren’t calling them W/W? Not even later, when you don’t really have an opinion on which one looks worse? Eh.

I think SK is town, especially for wolf reading me

I hope SK eventually gets out of just spouting kinda vanilla reads though, just feels like he beleives his reads based on his apocryphal read

and maybe his double down on nutella being wolf

1 Like

I am voting you

Lmao

That’s insomnia

1/50

Greetings, everybody! My name is tutuu, and I am most definitely, certainly, and magnanimously town!

1 Like