FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

yknow what sure

wait arent you a host

wolfy post
off to roast

I’m cute

1 Like

i think this is a towny way to parse the exchange btwn me and nutella even if nutella is mafia

4/50

As much as I wanted to no-life this because FAM3 was the most fun mafia game I’ve ever played I think, the deadline for my graduation project is very close and I’m still not done. I need to be an adult and focus on IRL responsibilities over hobbies. In the pre-game discord chat I left myself a generous slank cover of 40 posts per day. That was in case I randed wolf. Since I’m town I decided to treat myself to a little cheat meal and I increased it to 50.

And in general, even after I graduate and find a job. I should definitely … try to be more of an adult. Most people my age (26) have babies. I opened facebook messenger yesterday and half my high school friends have babies in their profile pictures. It made me feel a bit out of place. Like - what am I doing? It made me feel like I’m quite behind everybody. I probably can’t continue to spend the amount of time I spend on the internet, like it’s not sustainable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hi Marl!!

katze is probably wolfy for villa reading me :hmmyes:

IDK, kinda didn’t like the Ashlyn town reasoning #1766
I find #2004 strange too as 1. I dont like the comment about Creature and 2. I just have no idea how you could have strong opinions about “every” slot in the game as is somewhat implied here.

I’m still not on this

sure why not

1 Like

hi pot of greed!

1 Like

there’s a nonzero chance it is the exact opposite

Is this partially a copy pasta, it has to be

1 Like

I proudly announce I have no reads anymore. I hate mafia.

I have hope for you and @Arctic

1 Like

VOTE: katze

God, this is a fucking mood

2 Likes

I also hate the mafia. Welcome to the mafia hating club

oooh

Pocketed :heart_eyes:

Ok mobile seems ok?