FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

You are only furthering my case that you’re a wolf smh

1 Like

Skill issue

They have tracking microchips in those cookies, I wouldnt want them anyway.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Panic time (I am straight and mafia).

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Skribbl.io

Players: Up to 12
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: No
Duration: Roughly 30 minutes
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• Skribbl.io is an online drawing game similar to Pictionary.
  • Each player will take turns drawing prompts for other players to guess, and guessing prompts that other players are drawing. For expediency, all players will draw exactly once.
  • You can earn points by having your drawing guessed correctly, and by correctly guessing what other players are drawing.
  • Players should set their name in the lobby to a recognizable version of their FoL name.
  • In order to enable the event to run smoothly, the event host will also be playing. They will not favor any player, faction, or Guild, and are not eligible to win prizes.
  • The event host will add all players to a private thread, and link a Skribbl.io lobby. Additional questions about the event may be asked in the event thread.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the game thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

It’s bold of you to complain about other people reading you when you aren’t making reads yourself.

i mean i am not as hard set on her being wolf anymore bc some of her pov makes sense but i have conviction that shes wrong on her assessment and my progression was real because it was :wowee:

Probably

/in @FAMHost

Yeah

Here’s a rabbit I saw on my walk

/in @famhost

/in @FAMHost

Why are so many people bringing up this as scum theater lmao

/in @FAMHost

1 Like

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost

/in @FAMHost