FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

90% shitposting and 10% truth

you guys are of no help :/

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

GUILD PROPAGANDA

this and the upcoming announcement were supposed to be posted at SoD but we forgot

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Maybe?
Duration: Submissions close 1 hour before the end of the day
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• Privately submit propaganda for your Guild!
  • If you are not part of a Guild, you may submit propaganda for any guild.
  • Spec chat will vote overnight on which guild’s propaganda was the best. The winning guild will receive three Cookies at the beginning of the next day.
  • Guild leaders may select up to three pieces of propaganda to be posted publicly.
  • All propaganda must be your own work. You may not have another person, or an image generator, create propaganda for you.

How to Join:

• Propaganda should be submitted privately in your rolecard.
  • Each player may submit one piece of propaganda per day.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

3 Likes

are you sure about this? :P

why do I have a feeling you are semi-new and picked the most chaotic possible game to join

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

GUILD FLAGS

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Maybe
Duration: Submissions close 12 hours after the start of the day. Voting will take place in the second half of the day.
Other Notes: N/A

How to Play:

• Design your own custom guild flag.
  • You may design a flag for an existing guild, or for a fictional guild of your own design.
  • Whether you are creating a flag for an existing guild or a new one, you should include the name of the guild with your submission.
  • Players will vote on which flag is their favorite.
  • All flags must be your own work. You may not have another person, or an image generator, create flags for you.

How to Join:

• Flags should be submitted privately in your rolecard.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Game will slow down after the first hour. It’s likeeimmd1.

chat is going so fast no one will notce im a girl now

2 Likes

I doubt roles are unique

so you’re assuming there can’t be two millers in a 83p

i exclusively come from blood on the clocktower, this is my first mafia game since year 9

/in

fuck

1 Like

/in time to die

nice going chucklenuts

2 Likes

I think the post it’s self is townie in a very innocent way, IDK about catbae tho

i think you are towny based on what you have posted

i literally was a botc player for like 2-3 years

yes
a former botc player