FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

mildly towny shitposting

1 Like

Thats what they want you to think, dont let them deceive you. Inside they are cold, calculating and very experience mafia player, thats how they won the champs.

1 Like

oh ty

Nya

Those are certainly 14 bradland posts

I can only think of one instance where Brad froze up as town and I was dead sure he was a wolf
All the other times he was a wolf, I’ve even wolfread him in games where he managed to break his meta and post more
But I’ve also bussed him in games where he did that, too, and my guess is just that because this is a mash with a lot of players, he’s more likely to freeze as a wolf than be able to post his way out of it, and judging by the quick pileup he’s the designated bus already
which is why I said not to read into the votes, I think even the earliest voters can be bussing him for more credit. I remember wolfing with him where he said he was gonna have trouble keeping up with posting and didn’t mind being bussed.

lmao i missed those posts thats town yeah

i dont think those posts make him a villager I just think that this case is being blown out of proportion gira

wtf u openly admit to lying in a game about being 100% truthful

From the little bit I’m seeing I agree

I disagree with their reads is the prime factor
But most of my suspicion comes from the latter

it’s possible for brad to be town - it’s within his townrange to memepost/slank, and he has a wider wolfrange than he gets credit for

i do feel that him entering the thread and posting some (imo) kind of awkward memes/jokes and then posting a weird tr on me and immediately dipping from the thread is wolfy behavior for him, though

so he’s not #Outed, but i think his play so far is more likely to come from brad as a wolf

Yeah I totally agree with you on this

1 Like

im gonna go home

side tangent, but

i can’t explain it, but my “natural” tone/vibe detector just bitches about anything that ends with ~ or goes with the whole “cute” vibe 99 out of 100 times and it’s really weird

good news, giving me your super like is optimal because every time i get a super like, my team (the mafia) gains 5 Nightkills, permanently! This is good for town because it means more people will die at night, which means that there will be less posting going on! So vote me for president! I mean, give me your super likes! I always live up to my campaign promises!

2 Likes

Skill Issue~

2 Likes

Can you point me in the direction of the start of this whole thing?

LMAO

again who tf am I copying if I’m copying anyone

who else has the same reads list as me