FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

DOES KATZE GET A COOKIE I HATE IT HERE

Bruv

FUCK

Man I was hoping it was “katze has died”

1 Like

Is this a shade on me

holy shit the cookie converted me into mafia?

2 Likes

bingle…

ONLY IN WOLFCHAT

If Throne of Boomers doesn’t win I’m going to be big mad tbh

BYS WOLF BYS WOLF BYS WOLF BYS WOLF AWOOOOOO

1 Like

i don’t think he’s played in a year but he can clear himself if town

I still have bys as town

I’m going to shoot until dead
I said I would do that so now I gotta follow through

Yeah I guess I would be, huh.

mocking me really isnt doing much to convince me

wisp what is sabi’s alignment

updated summary as best i can do it

atlas: explains what a superlike does (for her) FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #37 by Atlas
artemis: claims future miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #127 by Artemis
ash claims some variant of miller FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #218 by ash4fun
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
kiiruma claims something confirmable with likes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3381 by catbae
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
event announcements: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #351 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #354 by FAMHost
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu
people are given cookies for thousands FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost and one where apocryphal got one FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost - do not make posts at this mark unless ur widely townread FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3168 by firinn
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3277 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
tutuu reads FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2973 by tutuu
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
super likes announcement FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2704 by FAMHost & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3527 by FAMHost
apocryphal gets a cookie FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3002 by FAMHost
alts list FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2875 by Atlas
skribblio participants FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3084 by FAMHost winners were FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3356 by Ashlyn
windwardaway readlist: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3855 by WindwardAway
atlas readlist: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #3923 by Atlas
jinrou thinks brad towntold FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #4776 by Jinrou
may thinks hazard is softing something based off of this FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #403 by Hazardwaste

tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts

firinn’s personal biggest wolfread is brakuren, firinn also wolfread neil_the_eel, nutella, sadbi, and (either catbae or spf)
biggest townread is carrotyreaper

atlas notes that bradland is wildly suspected (by a lot of people) (and then after iso gets 180’d after coming back, which she thinks is… odd. wants to hear wind’s read on him now)

Mmm yes I think this is about right

its a very tasty cookie it was worth it

1 Like

Genuinely wondering where the boomer cutoff is