FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

i am currently letting someone else see my brain but i will once thats done

1 Like

Anyway thank you my mood is a bit worsen and I don’t feel like engaging w the thread atm

you’re currently our serious topwagon
can you. give reads

i’ve been ignoring this for 2 minutes and I no longer can

no one should yell at anyone tbh, mashes are meant to be fun until day 4 where everyone starts to panic.

1 Like

i changed my mind i thought spf did something lock clearing but i no longer think this

but i think her last explainy post had a few moments that seemed like p real thoughts (altho idk if all of them are town exclusive)

i go eepy gn

sabis lock town btw, godread or something idk bye

1 Like

Me and the boys planning a nefarious plan to overthrow the village
images (3)

2 Likes

What reads are you wanting me to give, I havent been active at like… all today

anything that would help us believe you’re town, really.

Meh ive done this before in the virtuous game sadly, i just think it unnecesarily puts a target on them

never back read a mash

Why

polarized

(you obviously believe what ur saying imo)

1 Like

keep this person alive just to shitpost please

1 Like

just like real time for a while and get a sense of who is here in thread. that’s my advice

Sabi is either town or a wolf mimicking some of their play around me last year to be town read. I can’t tell the difference yet.

in an 83p mash i really dont think anyone is going to iso you to figure out who you townread to kill specifically them
some people you may townread are also just. obviously town to everyone else too

why are ppl voting windwardaway

I really cant say anything, I’ve always been p bad at townreading people cause I’m pretty bad at reading intent behind text

yeah I’m specifically not acting like a new player though. iso me.

I:

• have played a lot of in person sdg
  • have storytold a lot of botc (not really played as much but storytold a lot)
  • generally analyse games a lot (used to coach esports)
  • have not played forum mafia before
  • have not played with this group before

as a result you can expect me to have good general analysis and strategic understanding, but not have good reads on specific people, and I’m likely to be better at stuff like handling summaries and coordination and worse at understanding the specific jargon/slang of this group