FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’m the cookie wolf king, wolf king of cookies. I love cookies and wolfing in my wolf chat

tutu is town

1 Like

Wazza

I’m skimming to catch-up and there’s zero reason on any of them is this normal for them

this chunk of text is a bit too much for me to comprehend rn sorry :sweat_smile:

i dont know what atlas’ read on silviu is

in past games atlas has said multiple times silviu is polarized. those two talk to each other a lot. atlas is a good player. i trust her evaluation of silviu

in this game i think silviu might be frozen. so i wolfread him

1 Like

Advantage Announcement

The Joycat Nomads have lost the Advantage. No Guild currently has the Advantage.

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza?

I dont think they are tho, ty for your input

1 Like

basically everyone on there is just null to me

if i had to pick one i think sda is the most scummiest?

Havent read sirderpsalot and manny and tutuu

1 Like

seems frozen

1 Like

Oh you replied wrong. VOTE: Gocj

:sheep:VOTE: wazza

Super Likes Announcement

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 #6974 Achromatic
3 Likes

ask them what they were doing when they get back

1 Like

Like the thing is that I just want to live in big wagon world in which the wagons are big

the post about brad is towny to me bcuz it’s coming from the perspective of being worried about townclearing ppl too easily/quickly, and drawing on past experience with being mafia with brad to justify the paranoia

the second post is towny bcuz i like the complexity of the thought process (Ie: the theory that wolves are avoiding directly voting a certain player but still trying to boost suspicion against them) and it followed vry organically from their initial observation about ppl not voting for brakuren

neither of the posts are unfakeable for a wolf but theyre complex/nuanced in a

EXCELLENT super like

2 Likes

:shell::sheep:VOTE: Gocj

1 Like

Honestly in a game this large I feel the opposite way. Thread moves so fast and nobody can keep up so I feel like if someone just started saying “oh yeah x player just seems wolfy, a lot of people wolfread x player” then people might just fuckin believe it even if not one single person has mentioned them before