FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

literally what about what I’m saying is wolfy at all? I’m pushing the biggest things that will contribute to a town win (coordination, focus, summaries, shooting people who spread misinfo)

wtf you traitor find scum with me I believe in you.

and tell me why its tutuu

Ouch.

I feel like you are working from the shadow

oof im exhausted from townleading im heading off good luck without me fellas

I was about to say “Where did tutuu go”

But then I checked their ISO to see when they last posted and their last post was joining the event :wowee:

Thanks and good night.

I’m going to sleep now, but I should be up pretty early. I will however not be here all the time due to my studies (there is a chance I can still post due to the fact that it’s an unsupervised online course that I’m taking of my own will)

1 Like

it’s such a meaningless discussion.

In fact when I called may a wolf earlier, and now, it’s partially because of this.

It’s easy for the wolves to say shit that’s just correct or very logical to try to appear like they are solving (when they are presented with issues of this nature), but it’s actually just basic game or social theory and it doesn’t hold any weight to your alignment.

It’s those kind of posts that wolves make to look correct. For the good townie points. Don’t like them.

got the start of our ita list for day 2.

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

but generally if I get into the weeds coding I forget about everything else, so be warned

you don’t feel honest to me for some reason it feels like you want to be seen as doing something rather than actually doing something

I don’t like when people are upset and I think it’s meaningful and useful to make people stop being upset

1 Like

no i’m going to sleep.

I don’t really have any strong scumreads. I was planning on finding all town and poe-ing the rest of the game. seems way easier. a lot of wolves are prolly just struggling while we’re just talking out of our asses here.

and by “into the weeds” I mean bashing my head into the wall trying to make a project/challenge work out

1 Like

Threadstate feels stale and I don’t particularly like any wagons at the moment, so I’m just going to throw my reads out there again.

Towny:
Cape
catbae
Daeron
dyachei
firinn
Leafia
Magnus
Manny
Windward
Hallia

Townish:
Achro (I’m being cautious with this one).
Ashlyn
Artemis
Atlas
baudib1
Creature?
Gocj?
Jane
jail
katze?
Millium
Derps
Wazza
spf
slanktai
bystander
Silver
Ari

Null:
Brad (meta is weird but people think he’s not as bad anymore?)
May?
nutella
A lot of other people I’m feeling quite null on as well.

Wolfish:
Dum
Jinrou
Ranta?
Brakuren? (May be town I’m quite conflicted and I keep flipping on this slot)
Eliza
Gorta

I’ve definitely missed a few here that I’ve interacted with but the playerlist is so long.

Please ask me questions, but a lot of these are just based off vibes

“heartbreaking, the person you’re wolfreading is making a good point”

1 Like