FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

You know what

Fuck it we ball
VOTE: spf

Until I get scared and unball probably

when did this happen?

voting at this point is fake the only votes that matter will happen in the last hour of the day

tbh i don’t really have an opinion on the matter so get owned!

1 Like

Wish there was a guy that culd go “i can read lol very well hes town/mafia” and every one goes “poooog lets fluxing goooo” and then starts clapping and i get shot d3 instead of d2

Super Likes Announcement

Previously Announced

Super Likes Post Recipient
2 #28 catbae
1 #607 ElizaThePsycho
1 #322 Zugzwang
1 #60 Sadbi
1 #1647 Dum
1 #1602 Ranta
1 #2399 SirDerpsAlot
1 #2341 spf
1 #3378 katze
1 #3800 Ashlyn
1 #4064 Leafia
1 #4188 tutuu
1 #4373 Atlas
1 #6974 Achromatic
1 #6974 Achromatic
1 #7632 catbae
1 #7821 Achromatic
1 #7816 Hippopablompoyeetus
1 #7632 catbae
1 #8135 May
1 #24 catbae

New

Super Likes Post Recipient
1 #5039 Atlas
1 Like

there was a whole spiel where 3 people wolfread tuutuu based on a post and one of them as achro and he invoked his status of “father of lambs” and told the sheeple to follow on the easy sure wolfread.

tuutuu afterward only had awkward all capslock responses.

Happened 14 hours ago maybe?

if you proclaim your innocence as a fluxing villager I will make a godread on u

2 Likes

oh. i didnt know achro was a tutuu reader

I cant i am eating a cookie. Chill out homie

1 Like

Feels like we’re gonna call all wagons terrible D1, flashwagon a random town who only empty voted then spend the next 2 days sorting D1 wagons only for them to flip all town

1 Like

VOTE: spf

pretend I posted ur pfp just now I’m too lazy to do it

1 Like

I’m probably coming back then

Do not like the spf voting

this ight be enoughto get to another wagon

I think…eliza/garfooled/crazynuto are all really easy targets to push as a wolf - these are the kind of players I expect a strong MU player to try to push as a wolf, and the reasoning for any of them being a wolf is completely shallow. Beyond that Artemis hasn’t shown a lot of depth of thought at all. The post about brad feels a little bit like a wolf upset that people are turning around and villa reading what seemed like an easy misyeet.

I also don’t buy the bit about Sabi whatsoever and it feels pretty disingenuous imho. Dum another player easy to make look surface levek bad and the arguments that his read on magnus is TMI are very reachy. posts about nutella give me a bit of the ick since she’s defending spf hard without ever making an explicit read on spf.

1 Like

sorry for wallposting in a mash but also deal with it lmao

happened within the hour before brad returned to the thread.

I remember tuutuu being a common wolf to push/vote when someone made an awkward bard post and then brad reentered.

Yeah I was kinda hoping someone would come with a godread on a player being wolf so we wouldn’t need to do much D1 work

1 Like

what if I godread U as mafia

1 Like