FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (SIGNUPS)

I am joining! ā€¦as a backup.

1 Like

tempting tbh

yeah but I wanna see a Zone_Q11 role

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure I was already a role in FAM3ā€¦ and Hell Echoes.

yeah and I want to run it back

Zone_Q11 number 2 :fire::fire::fire:

You already have Zone No. 2; that was Hell Echoes FAM3 Zone! :laughing:
(Setup Design Is My Passionā„¢ā€¦)
(lol. lmao even.)

1 Like

I think they might still make roles of FoLers that arenā€™t in the game? Iā€™m not sure actually. Not every player got a role last time. If they are an unknown person then what do they do? Make a role for an unknown person or make a role of a FoLer who isnā€™t playing? Probably the second?

1 Like

I kinda want to finish the campaign T_T

1 Like

2 Likes

The more I look at my own FAM3 roleā€¦ the more I think: Damn. If only I can play as myself.

Spend 1 Review charge to gain a single shot of any non-killing ability from a Setup created and approved using your other ability, or 4 Review charges to gain a single shot of a killing ability.

Can you imagine what I can do with Ultimate Roleblocker from Paradox Hazard!?

1 Like

Simple roles and modifiers

Never mind. I guess I wouldā€™ve gone with generic Roleblocker. (The gool olā€™ reliableā€¦ Boring, but soaring. orz)

1 Like

yep

weā€™ve been designing the game for months and the roles are based on members of the community, rather than each person on the playerlist

7 Likes

of note is that the ā€œevery player on the playerlist has a roleā€ has been done before and presumably it wasnt done again the next year for a good reason

1 Like

in

3 Likes

Players in the game have priority for getting roles into the game, but we are not shoehorning every player who signs up into the game as a role.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, where do you even begin with regards to balancing a game of this size?

you donā€™t, really

4 Likes

If either side is stomping too hard you just modkill a few of them to balance it out

:hmmyes:

6 Likes

remember that, much like in real fol, you would have to get your setup passed by a reviewer

1 Like

Put a evil player in d&d hood this time, it was too pure :sob:

1 Like