FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (SIGNUPS)

Welcome to fol!!

7 Likes

Super happy to have you!
Also still love the sniper mask pfp

2 Likes

silly mafia smh

canā€™t wait for BOATS

1 Like

My disappointment will be immesurable and my day will be ruined if there is no BOATS or BOATS equivelant

1 Like

/spectate
not been super established here but this looks like good fun.

4 Likes

You donā€™t need to be an established player here to join, lots of people come from everywhere for FAM, it is world renowned

4 Likes

Yeah my first game here was fam3 so feel free to join

1 Like

On both fronts. Am quite literally familiar with only one other and the list is already approaching the 50s-

3 Likes

itā€™s fine only like all of the people last year who didnā€™t know anyone got killed by town by like day 3

2 Likes

Plenty of new people play FAM tbh! And also, there isnā€™t a cap on the number of players, 55 is just our lower goal (:

You donā€™t have to join if itā€™s intimidating- just know youā€™re totally welcome to

3 Likes

Real-time Mafia: Not good at it (Iā€™ve played it on Pokemon Showdown and if I win as mafia itā€™s because Iā€™m lucky. Forever lurkingā€¦)
Forum Mafia (this game I guess): Eh Iā€™m alright at it (only played 2 Smogon Forums mafia games and died but lasted a while anyway)
EiMM (on Discord): Not necessarily good at it but I won a game in my first 4 canon games and itā€™s fun to me so I keep grinding games out

Maybe Iā€™ll do alright this game.

1 Like

@notblackorwhite that makes two, one more and we get a reveal

1 Like

(/j)

Sure itā€™ll apply to you too

iā€™ve recruited 5 people:

1. gori
  2. cape90
  3. chaosninjagaming
  4. spf
  5. nutella