FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (SIGNUPS)

/spectate

4 Likes

/in

4 Likes

the guild thing better include nerdcord

/backup

3 Likes

PIGEON NO

What’s wrong

not a normal in :sobception:

i love these rcs im mad

/spec

6 Likes

lilith goat tbh

5 Likes

Lumi joined to help us with the hybrid ITA system since she is one of (sole?) creator of it, and wants it to be successful. As far as I know she won’t actually be helping us run the game. (She was a big help with the ITA system though. She made charts.)

4 Likes

hybrid ita system looks cool, and i am consequently looking forward to looking under the hood on the Game Design:tm: of this bad boy. also i’'m honing my harpoon for a battle as a true DVC Warrior

1 Like

little known fact but if the other players don’t say “RIP” after you get nightkilled you’re immediately drafted into the skeleton war in DVC

4 Likes

they really gave FAM flavor :skull: (/in)

3 Likes

image.psd(57)

1 Like

Regarding the under the hood stuff, that’s largely unchanged from the KRC game where it was introduced. That game had 20 HP with a base damage of 2, and we just scaled it to 100 and adopted different terminology (as well as a number of other minor changes, but mathematically it’s the same). Base damage of 10 works out to an average equivalent accuracy of ~18% which is neat.

3 Likes

krc moment
pog

i have thoughts but ill save them for if i play so i can use it for an advantage

3 Likes

if?

3 Likes

as much as i appreciate the silliness of dodging an unreasonable number of shots, i think “maybe if the entire village is gunning down one person they should just die eventually” is good game design

4 Likes

brb working my way onto the design team so i can make every evil ita immune

1 Like