FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (SIGNUPS)

yeah that’s why i’m outing because i feel i’m unlikely to add anything of substance. like i could make up 15 posts but i’m not good at mafia at all so it’s unlikely anyone will get any reads from me or literally anything relevant.

FAM is one of those vibe type games where honestly just your presence makes a different

it’s not like this game is one to be taken mega-seriously where you have to tryhard, honestly just join to enjoy yourself at the end of the day, that’s the best thing I can recommend and I feel like you will have fun being just in the game, even if it’s your first time on the site

4 Likes

you know i should probably check and see how the previous FAM game threads went to get an idea of what it feels like. i’ll consider whether i actually want to leave or not tho

1 Like

they were all pretty fun and honestly at the end of the day if you just want to join just to enjoy yourself, just join a death game :joy_cat:

HEY!

sorry, I want an ability with more quality than being a lil’ bitch

4 Likes

Reminder that signups close 2024-05-31T21:00:00Z!!

Please try to keep replies limited to joining/replacing/speccing or questions regarding the game to avoid clutter. Thanks y’all

4 Likes

As death game enjoyer, I can confirm I enjoy myself.

1 Like

Wow. O.O 74 players so far. This’ll be the largest game I’ve ever been a part of.

2 Likes

I’ve been in larger

1 Like

So? I’m not you.

7 Likes

Yeah but nya

1 Like

Same I shot you in ITA1

1 Like

Nya

Lots of people shoot me

What a slay. You’re so iconic Leafia.

2 Likes

ok ngl how do you play such big games this is now like over triple the size of any game i’ve played :joy: :sob:

the biggest tip i can give you is to not backread the whole game

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26931-24-Intermediate-Village-Mash-Guide-(by-Amrock)

people usually link this guide to people and im too lazy to read it but given the writer id assume its a fairly decent guide for mashes

2 Likes

Chaos

Sheep Achro

If that goes badly, kill Achro because they are a wolf

3 Likes