FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

@firrin (or whatever the acc name is sorry ) i cannot explain because u just have that vibe. i’m not reading everything bc it’s a mash and it’s FoL. hope this helps.

ok i tr u too

Been super busy and haven’t played any mashes lately
Can’t wait to get ITA’d as soon as the first window opens (tomorrow?) :joy_cat:

I tr fir and idk/idc why you voted them but I don’t like it

Sabi can’t read me ignore them

VOTE: Brakuren

well okay, it’s more understandable to think “exe” if you think someone is just gunning for your elimination if you ARE thinking 3p. Like his thinking 3p is more nuanced then just thinking Atlas is 3p, like as in he is saying Atlas is playing like an exe over any other 3p if that makes sense.

However, exe/bh/whatever is just pretty unlikely even in a closed mash like this, also if there is one, there can only be one. Like it’s more likely if Garfooled is v and he thinks Atlas is sussing him out of bad faith then Atlas is mafia.

2 Likes

I think Meuh is town btw

1 Like

@Zugzwang This feels similar to Gar’s towngame :flushed:

So does this, Gar tends to be pretty earlyreadspilled? I almost typed the word I’m trying not to say. :lfushed: :flsushedL: :fkshued: ;fkshued: :fkushed: :fksushed: :flsushed:

theyre also in the wolf pile
glhf town ill be back later (never)

VOTE: bystander

Not much to say, I think the context is clear
What arrogance, to make sure a veneer

Sabi is a godreader don’t listen to this slander

what have u picked up
oh master of the fortressoflies.com arts :pray:

ohhh. OK, that makes more sense. I just can’t really make reads rn because I don’t know you all, but I HAVE actively claimed stuff about my role, I’m just not sure what to do with that yet

2 Likes

I am going to walk my dog now but I have a couple posts to respond to once I’m back.

my current vote sucks but I need a better one

(i haven’t played with either but shhh, details!)

The fact you’re getting this riled up over me questioning ur stiltedness makes u towny

How do you ISO people on here?

i will give you more time to see if you recover