FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

brakuren is mafia btw

i poked fun at them for our past experiences and they just randomly voted me for @ing neil

1 Like

but why :( Brakuren would never fake claim in the lying game!!

1 Like

dude the scrolling is messed up for me

im blaming katze

What is their post restriction?

as you should

/wolfy post cover

bys / brakuren’s interaction feels really fake. prob 1 wolf there

/wolfy post cover

VOTE: tris

not sure i remember how to like
actually read people in mafia (that’s my john if this is wrong)

Why are you voting the way you currently are, what makes you hold onto that vote

town

i’ve hosted and spec’d games they’re in, beside maybe playing with them in fam3? (if which, i completely forgot)

1 Like

I don’t even scroll I just let the thread take me xD

2 Likes

Towny post

(aka zero)

town mindmeld

my newbie summary so far
artemis: claims something can turn them into a miller (currently investigate as town but would later investigate as mafia)
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for much less damage
nobody else has claimed shit
there’s an event where you can submit propaganda and gay pride flags (unclear on what the reward is?)
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103 apparently the idea is you focus on reading people in your sector
some people are speaking in rhyme, we suspect they have some kind of mechanical buff for doing this
people speaking in rhyme: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you

2 Likes

you litterally did the same thing in pokemash
i don’t want to hear such voidful backlash

your comments are as empty as your objection
your soul as red as a map for directions

@silverkeith do u have any sheepable reads?

Man I miss mashing

True and real

what feels fake about it? why only 1 and not 2? which one?