FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

shit

If you like propoganda from guilds you give them advantage you fools

Creature town

1 Like

my newbie summary so far
artemis: claims something can turn them into a miller (currently investigate as town but would later investigate as mafia)
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1789 by SirDerpsAlot
there’s an event where you can submit propaganda and gay pride flags but i am unclear on what the reward would be
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
some people are speaking in rhyme, we suspect they have some kind of mechanical buff for doing this
people speaking in rhyme: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
windward is king and hasn’t said anything about what this does or means
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts

1 Like

im town :3

spf liked my comment asking her if she’s a wolf

:/

3 Likes

You guys all liked the propganda post

Yeah, that’s why I’m curious why there’s been more talk about Brak and less voting. Cause imo that’s already kinda important info, either way he flips.

Sk town

Based

VOTE: spf

Ok that’s fair

Bys town

Based of them

But you’re the leafie expert

based

why did that make u vote me?

Achro wolf

Yep

shit (but the right post now)