FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1

oooh

Pocketed :heart_eyes:

Ok mobile seems ok?

the fact that i agree with more than half of them is at least not a bad sign.

Job will rob you of most of your life anyway

2 Likes

same

I usually find the line of argumentation of scum deliberately faking not knowing stuff to be iffy but I do actually feel like this is weird and +scum

Mafia is full of whimsy and wonder

updated summary

artemis: claims something can turn them into a miller (currently investigate as town but would later investigate as mafia)
me (firinn): claims i can shoot people more often for less damage
ranta claims a doctor that gives buffs but can only target people who super liked their posts
sirderpsalot hard claims neut FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2239 by Atlas and that they want superlikes FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2415 by SirDerpsAlot
there’s an event where you can submit propaganda and gay pride flags but i am unclear on what the reward would be
frostwolf posted some PoE Sectors FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #645 by Frostwolf103
people speaking in rhyme, probably for some sort of mechanical buff: brakuren FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #26 by Brakuren yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #32 by Yawn FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #774 by Yawn crazynuto FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1249 by crazynuto (ill add more as i find more)
tutuu might have some kind of mech that happens when she makes 50 posts since she is counting. eg. FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2433 by tutuu & FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2497 by tutuu
there was an event where atlas was given a cookie for saying aaaaa FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1037 by FAMHost
windward is king which means they have double vote FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2111 by WindwardAway
spf list of townreads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1788 by spf
sadbi reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2158 by Sadbi
hallia reads (garden is village weeds is scum): FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2358 by Hallia
katze reads: FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #2483 by katze
the Joycat Nomads have gained the advantage FAM4: Battle for the Cookie Thread (Day 1) - #1852 by FAMHost
tell me if stuff is missing and ill add if i vaguely trust you, ill add other people’s reads list if they look vaguely like effortposts
my personal biggest wolfread is brakuren

However, I will still continue to post with utter abandon because it’s fun and it is my duty as a known spamposter

magnus and tutuu are both typing paragraphs

thats 2 wolves

2 Likes

Mya

I totally get this lol
But I’m older than you and I still no-life the internet like a child lmao

1 Like

You sir need to organize this better

True and real

That’s fine, if I feel like checking/reading or if I feel like asking depends on my mood

/Shrug

mindmeld

I like your name

Fuck babies

2 Likes

! Um? Are you gonna be doing this a lot bc I’m about to just lock you in town forever

1 Like

be the change you want to see in the world. post your own damn summary